Back to PSO

Windy

Hello I played PSO on Dreamcast, Gamecube and Played PSZ on the DS. Tried playing PSO2 on playstation 4 but it just doesn't have the same feel to it. Graphically it's beautiful. I missed the original, now I'm back to play more. Taking my time no need to power level for me. Just enjoy the game. Everyone I've played with has been super cool. Great to be back.

Hello I played PSO on Dreamcast, Gamecube and Played PSZ on the DS. Tried playing PSO2 on playstation 4 but it just doesn't have the same feel to it. Graphically it's beautiful. I missed the original, now I'm back to play more. Taking my time no need to power level for me. Just enjoy the game. Everyone I've played with has been super cool. Great to be back.
EEEEEeeeeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines the Windy-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! You echo the Truth of what others chant in chorus, luv! PSO2 may be GORGEOUS and seduce with a lure any seasoned warrior would lick their lips at like , "Ooooo...Aaaahh...." But the 'word' your fingertips are teasing about old PSO is ..."CHARM"! PSO2 is merely eye candy....the same kinda eye candy of a TRAIN WRECK you just CAN'T Look Away from! XD! As for your experience here thus far, guess you can say that's something else newer PSO2 can't/hasn't duplicate...a sense of friendly community or as we call it , "Family!". You may think it's "great to be back", but it's Greater to Has you~! Welcome HOME~! =3

Back