Back on PSO after 18 years

Arbie

Guildcard
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello, so happy to come back to the world of PSO. Haven't played since starting on vanilla DC PSO, then moved onto PSO v2. Looking forward to diving back in and see what new was introduced since.

Currently lvl 14 HUmar, although imagine i'll have a few builds on the go when I get going again. Just trying to re-remember how everything works and the common terms that people say in game =D

Been playing solo since joining, but would love to party up at some point, hope to see you all kicking around these fantastically preserved servers!

Welcome to the server! Glad to have another former dc player to join us, yeah the game has quite a bit more to offer than it did in the days of ver2. You now have two more episodes to play with, plus a ton of different quest and other features. Also this server has events in which you can find or earn some cool stuff too.

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello, so happy to come back to the world of PSO. Haven't played since starting on vanilla DC PSO, then moved onto PSO v2. Looking forward to diving back in and see what new was introduced since.

Currently lvl 14 HUmar, although imagine i'll have a few builds on the go when I get going again. Just trying to re-remember how everything works and the common terms that people say in game =D

Been playing solo since joining, but would love to party up at some point, hope to see you all kicking around these fantastically preserved servers!
Squeeeeee!!! *Pounces and Examines Arbies carefully!* JEEBUS! Where are all these Old Guard Dreamcasters coming from? <3! Needless to say a LOT has somewhat changed since you last hit your Dreamcast power button dear! Then again...'Visually' not a lot has changed...Hell, you can even visit the old Dreamcast lobbies 11/12 if you wanna feel that nostalgic vibe again! =3. The Gamecube lobbies are the standard norm they went with for PSOBB so you might have been a lil' taken aback at first logging on and thinking....."Ooooo....TREES!....Neat!...". =D! Well, youre already level 14 so you must be slowly getting your mojo back swinging your saber around at stuff huh? Every 4th week our server gets a %150 exp boost, so dont be alarmed and disenchanted if things 'feel too easy' atm! =3
You actually have an excellent idea (train of thought)!
Someone SHOULD prolly post a thread of 'IN GAME LINGO' for PSO use!
Little things like TTF, MAS, MAE, TNL, CC, BRB, SMH, ttyl, AFK....ETC!
Anyone wanna tackle this? XD!
Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Arbies-san! Welcome Home! =3

Many thanks for the warm welcome, yeah if you do get a reference guide up on the forum that'd be super awesome, i'm sure i'll get back into the swing of it in eventually either way. People are much more friendlier than back in the DC days =D (from what i've seen so far, or maybe now i'm no longer 14 my world view is different =P)

Back