Back again

Ashuriel

Hello everyone !

I'm a vet, i used to play episode 1&2 on NGC, then played again later with BB on another server. Don't aks me why, i've been experiencing a sudden wave of nostalgia, so here i am again ! I'm playing a lvl 23 racast, 1 level at a time.

Glad to see i'm not the last one loving this game !

Hello everyone !

I'm a vet, i used to play episode 1&2 on NGC, then played again later with BB on another server. Don't aks me why, i've been experiencing a sudden wave of nostalgia, so here i am again ! I'm playing a lvl 23 racast, 1 level at a time.

Glad to see i'm not the last one loving this game !
EEEEEeeeeeeee~!! *POUNCES and examines the Ashu-san carefully~!* And yet another Old Guard Cuber Warrior has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia and washes up upon our little luminous tribe's shore! T.....this "other" server....wouldn't happen to have been SCHTHACK....was it?? MOST if Not All of us here are SCHT refugee/survivors, too! RAcast isn't a bad class to start off wiff! 23 means you're also establishing a decent rhythm in your new endeavor, dear! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you, too! Welcome Home~! =3

Yeah, i used to play on Schthack. I wanted a fresh new start and Ephinea has some interesting features and an active community. Plus it looks like Schthack wiped all its data last year so i guess it was destiny or something like that !

Anyway, thanks !

Oddly, mew's
Yeah, i used to play on Schthack. I wanted a fresh new start and Ephinea has some interesting features and an active community. Plus it looks like Schthack wiped all its data last year so i guess it was destiny or something like that !

Anyway, thanks !
Oddly, mew's "SCHT RANT" is getting quite famous! XD! What she does is strip down...builds a bonfire and 'Dances' a tale of the rise and fall of our beloved Scht. As mew refers to it as...."THE BETRAYAL!" =(

Back