Back again :D

Hello all! I used to play/stream this game a couple years ago, but stopped for a long while because life got real busy. Things are a bit calmer now so I have time to chill and play again. My main is going to be a humar named Shrigis. I'm starting fresh so I have to hunt for all my stuff again. Honestly looking forward to it, even if it takes me 2 months to find the J-Sword again... s'all good though, that's part of the fun :V

Hello all! I used to play/stream this game a couple years ago, but stopped for a long while because life got real busy. Things are a bit calmer now so I have time to chill and play again. My main is going to be a humar named Shrigis. I'm starting fresh so I have to hunt for all my stuff again. Honestly looking forward to it, even if it takes me 2 months to find the J-Sword again... s'all good though, that's part of the fun :V
EEEEEeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and Sniffs Shrigies-san ALL Over with a giggle~!* IRL is the BANE of even the staunchest PSO Warrior, dear! Worse case scenario, if you feel the nooblet grind to return to your previous self gets a little tedious (Yes, mew knows you want to Relish 'the grind')....feel free to 'Kick' mews' kitty coffin and she'll be happy to try assisting in retrieving your lost Mojo! MAG...maybe a unit or two, etc. Hopefully SJS won't be too elusive the 2nd time around, neh? =3! OH! And Welcome Home! =3!

Last edited:
EEEEEeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and Sniffs Shrigies-san ALL Over with a giggle~!* IRL is the BANE of even the staunchest PSO Warrior, dear! Worse case scenario, if you feel the nooblet grind to return to your previous self gets a little tedious (Yes, mew knows you want to Relish 'the grind')....feel free to 'Kick' mews' kitty coffin and she'll be happy to try assisting in retrieving your lost Mojo! MAG...maybe a unit or two, etc. Hopefully SJS won't be too elusive the 2nd time around, neh? =3! OH! And Welcome Home! =3!
Ah, the warmest of welcomes <3 glad to be back! And thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind.

Back