hi spuz
i have 216 luck mats (99 ramarcharacter bank ,99 inventory & 18 luck bank shared)=216 luck (216:4= 54pds) ok

hi spuz
i have 216 luck mats (99 ramarcharacter bank ,99 inventory & 18 luck bank shared)=216 luck (216:4= 54pds) ok

Sorry Rugal, I am meeting Arsuru for those luck right now. I had no chance to edit my post as was mid trade.

Last edited:
I've got a whole bunch of materials to sell (check my trade list, although due to character limit it just says mats somewhere instead of listing them all). I'd be willing to sell you some but not all of mine since those rates aren't really that great, but I'd still give you like 99 of each or something.

I've got a whole bunch of materials to sell (check my trade list, although due to character limit it just says mats somewhere instead of listing them all). I'd be willing to sell you some but not all of mine since those rates aren't really that great, but I'd still give you like 99 of each or something.
Yo, sorry for late reply, sure, let me know when we can meet.

Yo, sorry for late reply, sure, let me know when we can meet.
Sure, sitting in the room mags for a lot of today if you'd like to show up whenever. May be semi-AFK but I should respond in less than 3.5 minutes.

Edit: thanks, now I can go bid on that baranz launcher again.

Last edited:
Changed Thread to TP

B> again now I have more PD.

only a few to go!

Back