B> Red Barrier

Do these exist?? I feel like nobody has em right now.
I've been farming for one for several days now with no success. Supposed to be ~1/650 drop rate for my Pinkal from boxes in (Ruins 2/Hard) and (Jungle-North/Ultimate). I've been through both many times with no success :s.

I realise that 650 boxes = many many runs through and probability doesn't guarantee a drop after 650 but I'm starting to doubt that they actually drop. Anybody able to confirm having received this drop please?

As an aside, I'm willing to trade for one.

I got 2 red barriers from Jungle North (Bluefull, Normal difficulty) recently. But it was by far the most frustrating hunt for me. I don't have spares to sell btw.

I already got the red barrier from buying it off someone, sorry I forgot to close the thread!

Ray: Thanks for the confirmation, glad to know they do exist ^^.

XiCwoodXi: I'm still in need of a red barrier so if you're willing to trade one, please suggest a time/place we can meet in-game. I'm UK-based fyi (the time when posting this is 17:15). Thanks.

Just to update: I finally found my red barrier :D.

Got it in ruins 2 (box) and can confirm that they're in red boxes (thought they were blue). Have made a Rafoi merge and hoping I won't regret not making a red one instead.

Back