B> Meseta [700k:1]

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
As title specifies, 1pd for each 700k. Looking to buy as much as you can give.

I don't have a great deal of Meseta, but I would be happy to give you around 200k for free. If you're uninterested, I understand, just an offer.

Last edited:
I don't have a great deal of Meseta, but I would be happy to give you around 200k for free. If you're uninterested, I understand, just an offer.

The offer is appreciated, but I am not desperate for meseta at all. I have a decent sum. This is why I am buying at 700k:1; because I am in no rush waiting for sellers :)

I can give you 140k

Like I said above I really appreciate the offer of giving me money but I am not looking for handouts, I have meseta. I am looking to buy at 700k:1pd while sitting comfortably for people who are willing to trade for this.

Ok, I've amassed a great deal more Meseta since my previous post. Now I am in a position to sell some. 700k for 1PD if you're interested, message me.

Ok, I've amassed a great deal more Meseta since my previous post. Now I am in a position to sell some. 700k for 1PD if you're interested, message me.
I meant 1,400,000

Ok, I am free all evening today (6-7hours) let me know when free. Hit me up on discord if you have as I'll be sure to notice sooner.

Sorry about this, different time zones and I attend school, so finding a time where we can make a transaction will be difficult. Apologies for the inconvenience. And I don't have Discord btw.

Sorry about this, different time zones and I attend school, so finding a time where we can make a transaction will be difficult. Apologies for the inconvenience. And I don't have Discord btw.
ive been off all day im online

Yeh Timezones are rough sometimes for trading. Anyways if your both still about now, I will be online :)

Is this still going on? I'm planning on doing a bunch of box runs tonight so I'll likely have some meseta to sell tomorrow if you're still needing more

Is this still going on? I'm planning on doing a bunch of box runs tonight so I'll likely have some meseta to sell tomorrow if you're still needing more

Yep, awesome !

Dear Spuz, after countless failed attempts at winning the Girasole from the MA4 Venue, I have amassed a bit over 1 million Meseta. If you're looking for another 700k, I'd be happy to oblige.

Dear Spuz, after countless failed attempts at winning the Girasole from the MA4 Venue, I have amassed a bit over 1 million Meseta. If you're looking for another 700k, I'd be happy to oblige.

Awesome, be on tomorrow night briefly or sun eve

Back