B> Mag, with some requirements (level 50 ok!)

Bliz

Guildcard
I have the following requirements:
- Must be Light Blue in color.
- Must be level 50 or higher (50 is ok).
- DEF must be 5.
- POW must be 0.
- DEX must be 48 or lower (0 is ok).
- MIND must be 147 or lower (0 is ok).
- Must have Twins, Deer and Dolphin PBs.
- Must be able to use a Mag Cell on it* (so, no rare mags).
*I intend to use a Liberta Kit, so if the mag is already Agastya, it's okay, I'll take it.

I understand it's unlikely that someone has a mag with these specifications just lying around, so look at it this way - This is an opportunity to raise a mag from level 1 to 50 and get some good profit out of it without having to bother with levels 51-200! I have plenty of items I can trade, tell me what you're after. I can pay in pure PDs if you prefer too. Name a price.

Light blue. You mean cyan btw?

i can try and do this for you dont know how well i could do it but its worth a shot if you dont might about 3-4 day wait,also which stat would you want first? Dex or mind?

i can try and do this for you dont know how well i could do it but its worth a shot if you dont might about 3-4 day wait

Perfectly fine, I don't need it for a little while anyway. What would you like for it?

if you wanna give me something the mesta to raise it would be usefull since ive just started lol

alright i have some hard news you cant have those dolphine deer and twins but you can have dolphin purple laser shooting thing and twins ( you cant have deer and dolphin cause its impossible with the stat alignment)

Last edited:
alright i have some hard news you cant have those dolphine deer and twins but you can have dolphin purple laser shooting thing and twins ( you cant have deer and dolphin cause its impossible with the stat alignment)

Actually I'm pretty sure it is possible, I think Spuz has a mag feeding plan for it? Spuz was talking about doing it anyway so I might just have him try his idea, if you're struggling~ Thanks for offering to help though!

EDIT: oh I might've miscalculated when we looked into it before, it might need a point or two of DEF for those PBs...we will do some more experimentation.

Last edited:
Yeah. You can have both photon blasts but requires 7 Def minimum. I had a look at the charts and had a play around. This is what I'll be doing (option 3 for ease and speed)

(B) Ranger
Baby mag
13 MF
Kalki (Estilla)
65 PARA
50 MF
27 PARA
15 MF
Tapas (twins)
24 PARA
24 DF
18 PARA
18 DF
113 MF
Change to: (A) Ranger or Hunter or (B) Force.
add 1 MF
Mag becomes 7/0/21/22 with respective evo & Golla.
---

Or at Tapas Follow:
377 MF
add 1 MF
Mag become 7/0/13/30 with respective evo & Golla.
----
Or at Tapas Follow:
73 PARA
Change to: (B) Hunter or (B) Ranger
add 1 PARA.
Mag becomes 7/0/28/15 with respective evo& Golla.

Every 5 DEF non-console mag has Pilla, since it will always have DEX being its highest stat at level 35.
I find this fact pretty interesting.

Yeah. You can have both photon blasts but requires 7 Def minimum. I had a look at the charts and had a play around. This is what I'll be doing (option 3 for ease and speed)

(B) Ranger
Baby mag
13 MF
Kalki (Estilla)
65 PARA
50 MF
27 PARA
15 MF
Tapas (twins)
24 PARA
24 DF
18 PARA
18 DF
113 MF
add 1 MF
Mag becomes 7/0/21/22 with respective evo & Golla.
---

Or at Tapas Follow:
377 MF
add 1 MF
Mag become 7/0/13/30 with respective evo & Golla.
----
Or at Tapas Follow:
73 PARA
Change to: (B) Hunter or (B) Ranger
add 1 PARA.
Mag becomes 7/0/28/15 with respective evo& Golla.

well if your okay with the 7 def i can start this right away

I was talking to Bliz and they would rather have the PBs they want so they don't mind 7 def :). I've already started it though @Kenpachi so you don't need to worry ;)

Unless ofc your deadset on doing it. Feel free to do so.

Back