B>Lavis series weapon, variable hit [DONE]

This brings a tear to my eye. I still remember your first words to me. "Spend the photon drop and buy a frozen shooter". I really enjoyed the fiasco runs we did and you even helped me get my first lavis. Sincerely the dumb HUmar roland who only had a dark meteor, and refused to use anything but last swan on their HUney named Morgan.

This brings a tear to my eye. I still remember your first words to me. "Spend the photon drop and buy a frozen shooter". I really enjoyed the fiasco runs we did and you even helped me get my first lavis. Sincerely the dumb RAmar roland who only had a dark meteor, and refused to use anything but last swan on their HUney named Morgan. I still remember how scuffed that maxinum attack in episode 2 was.

This brings a tear to my eye. I still remember your first words to me. "Spend the photon drop and buy a frozen shooter". I really enjoyed the fiasco runs we did and you even helped me get my first lavis. Sincerely the dumb HUmar roland who only had a dark meteor, and refused to use anything but last swan on their HUney named Morgan.
Lol, I remember seeing you with nothing but your DM, was kinda funny, ngl. The start of the mission I was all like 'this guy must know some 4d chess starting strats,' and then lol.

Back