B>Lavis series weapon, variable hit [DONE]

RpiesSPIES

Guildcard
Huge thanks to Firk for opening the opportunity towards obtaining my dream.
And thanks to Eila for providing the amazing 65% Hit M/D Double Cannon for the sale.
I suck with words of gratitude and whatnot, but I appreciate everyone that helped me directly, or put up good spirits about the whole thing.
I appreciate that I didn't have to go up against Rugal in an auction tho...

The final trades were 99PH -> TypeDS/DS [Arrest] with 30% Hit
99PH -> 0/0/100/100/65 Double Cannon

Note that this hunt being over does not end my interest in acquiring high hit double sabers in the future (still gonna want a high % twin blaze, another lavis for a set, and some others). Just the end of the mental struggle binding me from being able to upgrade my gear to make my investment build-up with a sound mind.
I can't really overstate how much thanks I give to firk, especially since they've been really awesome to me even early in my time here in Ephinea, with the first anniv event, notably, when it was hard to me to actually get into rooms, it felt like I always got to steamroll through stuff with 'em, and it was a blast. On top of the big coal mines during xmas, lol.
Not to mention Detourist, and a bunch of others that joined me for the painful slime runs I pushed through a couple years back that resulted in my burnout (I'd say more names, but sadly names are another thing I'm bad at, opposed to icons, and idk why but detourist sticks out to me because theirs looks/looked like a calm Conan O'Brien)...

Looking for a 45 hit+ Lavis series weapon with X/X/X/0 (no dark)
Also a 50 hit+ Lavis series weapon with 0/0/0/X (room for dark)

Offers (+ PD's):
Charge Calibur [0/35/0/0|80]
Berserk Vulcan [0/0/0/0|60] x2

TypeDS/DS (30% hit arrest) - Only for 60h+ Dark viability --- Gone to Firk
4s dress plate
s-parts 2.01
2x poss
V101
ES Twins (Zerk, Gush)
Heart Key
Blue Black Stone

0/0/0/0|60 Syringe (highest hit in the server)
0/0/0/0|65 Handgun [Arrest]

I'm unsure if I'd be able to pay more than an auction would net, but am willing to pay a lot.

Side note, if the lavis has an absurd amount of hit (80+) I'm willing to stake every piece of gear I have on it. I don't have much, as RNGeezus hasn't blessed me, but it's something.

Xmas 2020 Bounty payout: 150pd's total to -
Tim, Val.5, Aliora
Anniversary 2021 Bounty payout: 400pd's total to -
Alucard x3, Miong, Mike, Harry Sachz x2, Yalyn, NoHit, Ade, Exodia, Noir, Thunder, JC, Spflash, Cynical_Crow, Dracophage, Mr. Shitter, Exodia, CX7

Last edited:
pso132217701597803664.png

bump ~ still lookin'

Back