B> A Lot Of Materials (Done)

EvilUpholsterer

No More Government Subsidies For Active Basses
Guildcard
I'm looking to buy the materials for a RAmarl, FOmarl and a HUcaseal (all using the min max material plan). I'll pay like 50 - 60 PDs 40 or so PDs for all of the mats.

Last edited:
Hey Evil,

Well the information given isn't really specific enough to gauge your needs. How many of each material were you looking to obtain?

Here's what I have atm:

109 Mind
107 Power
105 Evade
99 Def
23 HP
11 Luck

PM me if you want to set up a deal for a specific configuration of the mats that I currently have.

Well the information given isn't really specific enough to gauge your needs.

Not be a pedant, but I was quite specific with my needs, I just couldn't be bothered typing out all of the numbers. All the information is here (as in those particular classes' min max material plans.)

Now that is out of the way, I'd like to buy all of your Mind Mats, 45 Power Mats, 38 Evade Mats and all of your Def and Luck Mats, as well as the HP Mats. 20 PDs sound okay?

Not be a pedant, but I was quite specific with my needs, I just couldn't be bothered typing out all of the numbers. All the information is here (as in those particular classes' min max material plans.)

Please forgive my mind's lazy oversight.

21 PDs sound okay?

21 PD will be more than fair for this combination. Please look for me in the room "Materials" if you're currently on.

Sorry, would you mind if I paid 20? I made a mistake when I was adding everything up, and have since edited the other post.

Back