CLOSED

Ade

;3
Edit: Maxim found a 45 hitter with the %s I needed and sold it to me. This hunt is OVER.

If anyone has this, I'll pay you 2,500 PDs, and more if there's significant %s in the areas I need. I would like to conclude my HS set and not hunt it anymore. Thank you.

(The last 40% hit auction I saw went for 1500, so an extra 1,000 PDs for 5% more hit seems fair, I hope.)

Last edited:
Increasing my offer to 2,500 PDs. Updated original post. Thanks.

It will not be increasing further than this (in case anyone was tactically waiting for me to keep increasing it) unless I see further auction activity to justify an even higher price.

I continue to hunt it myself in the meantime, and anyone who knows me knows I WILL find it eventually. So make good on this offer if you want the PDs.

Giving this a bump since it's been a month. Easy PDs for any lucky HS finder who isn't interested in playing Ranger. Hit me up.

i got a 40h with 0/0/0/0 but not sure if im selling it yet

I appreciate you letting me know, but sadly I drew the line at 45h. Even with 45% hit, RAcast still misses way more often than I would like, so I had to draw the line there. Nice find!

Back