Ayy what's gucci

Steven

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Hi everyone, I meant to make one of these a few weeks ago when I started playing again but I was too lazy, so I finally got around to it. I played on schthack a while back and about 5 minutes of ultima, but it honestly wasn't very memorable for me. My time here so far has been really pleasant and I have met lots of cool people to chat with! After playing a ton as a kid and more so now I was actually beginning to grow tired of the usual gameplay, but then I accidentally learned of hardcore mode by clicking on the wrong section of the forums a couple weeks back...and have been having a blast with it!! I haven't had this much fun with the game in ages~

I've never really gotten to the "endgame" of pso (other than sitting in the lobby) since I would usually quit around lv 100 or so before things actually started to get good, so hopefully things will be different this time around. There's a lot of things I'm eager to learn about that I have yet to experience.

anyways hope that wasn't too boring and hope to see some of yall ingame!!
peace peace!!

Hi everyone, I meant to make one of these a few weeks ago when I started playing again but I was too lazy, so I finally got around to it. I played on schthack a while back and about 5 minutes of ultima, but it honestly wasn't very memorable for me. My time here so far has been really pleasant and I have met lots of cool people to chat with! After playing a ton as a kid and more so now I was actually beginning to grow tired of the usual gameplay, but then I accidentally learned of hardcore mode by clicking on the wrong section of the forums a couple weeks back...and have been having a blast with it!! I haven't had this much fun with the game in ages~

I've never really gotten to the "endgame" of pso (other than sitting in the lobby) since I would usually quit around lv 100 or so before things actually started to get good, so hopefully things will be different this time around. There's a lot of things I'm eager to learn about that I have yet to experience.

anyways hope that wasn't too boring and hope to see some of yall ingame!!
peace peace!!
*POUNCES and Squeezes Steven-san warmly!* Mew saw you in lobby and even greeted her! Sorry for not being attentive to you dear! Was kinda swamped at the time. Schthack for MOST of us was our home and we were All VERY hurt seeing it yanked out from under our feet. Glad to see you've not only started again, But you're Enjoying yourself too! You're Level in Hardcore shows you're quite efficient too! Welcome Home Steven-san! =3

*POUNCES and Squeezes Steven-san warmly!* Mew saw you in lobby and even greeted her! Sorry for not being attentive to you dear! Was kinda swamped at the time. Schthack for MOST of us was our home and we were All VERY hurt seeing it yanked out from under our feet. Glad to see you've not only started again, But you're Enjoying yourself too! You're Level in Hardcore shows you're quite efficient too! Welcome Home Steven-san! =3
oh that's ok!! I'll try and join next time if I'm around cus I love helping new / low level players. Just the other week me and some other people were teaching this guy how to play and just seeing him use his first combo was so nice to see! made my night tbh.

oh that's ok!! I'll try and join next time if I'm around cus I love helping new / low level players. Just the other week me and some other people were teaching this guy how to play and just seeing him use his first combo was so nice to see! made my night tbh.
Yes yes yes! You've experienced the addictive feeling of not only halping someone, but you felt the pang of pride knowing you've not only contributed to the community, but you've created a monster to unleash upon the native wildlife on Rago.....er, uh, ummm 'trained someone who will eventually halp others with the same passion you shared with them! Yeah...That's it! <3

Back