Ask 2 times to sell a rare?

Shichimiya

I don't know if you can do it or not. In PSO2 it will give you a warning if you try to sell a rare item to the shop. I accidentally sold my Mercurius Rod and don't want other people to make the same mistake :(

Nikki

meh...
I think a better and simpler solution might actually be a inventory locking system that simply doesn't let you select rare items you've selected to be locked while accessing a shop. That's just my 2 cents.

NDW

03:US/Fodra:02-11
I think a better and simpler solution might actually be a inventory locking system that simply doesn't let you select rare items you've selected to be locked while accessing a shop. That's just my 2 cents.
Like in PSU and PSO2.

Nikki

meh...
Exactly like PSU nathan, that was one of the handiest features there. =P I'll never forget the day I saw someone sell a fully ground repca.

Myzith

Magic Myz
Maybe give rare items the same "magic attribute" mags have to make them not appear in the shop.
yes this would be ideal.

Probably out of the question but I also think Amps and Tech barriers should be treated like rares, ive sold so many blue barriers and amplifiers.

Nyte

Booma-Rang!
i sold my rafoie merge to the shop a while back, still very unhappy about it. something like this would def put my mind at ease.

Dab

pso winner
Almost sold my Psycho Wand to the store when my controller was freaking out. Instead, sold my Glide Divine -- which was 1 slot below P Wand. :eek:

Nikki

meh...
Lol at least I'm not alone in controller spazouts, I've had times where I wanted to break my PS3 controller against the wall but its all I got.

Dab

pso winner
Haha yeah I also use a PS3 controller. About to buy a knock-off on Amazon and chuck mine out the window.

Melirei

Retired Game Mechanic Novelist
I've also come close to selling TJS and Heaven Punisher before, so I too wish for something like this ;o

Dab

pso winner
It appears that for some people, shop NPCs are more dangerous than Ragol's monsters.

"Sell me your weapon."
"No."
"Sell me your weapon!"
"What? I can't stop myself from pressing Enter! Nooo!"

Controllers are the real danger.

I like the idea of them not showing up, like mags.

fishhao

Wisest Ramar on Ragol
Then it means you haven't been playing enough East/West Tower :)

But yeah, there were quite a few times that I almost sold S-ranks. It would be convenient to have some 'lock' system or RARE ITEN recognition thing like having the shopkeeper say "This is a SPECIAL WEAPON...Are you sure?" kinda thing. If it's not possible, just better be careful next time