Asim from ragol.co.uk

Asim

The most trusted voice on PSO
Hi, my name's Asim (AHsim). Asim#4087 on Discord. I've been playing on and mostly off since 2001. Let me know if you recognize me from the following places (it's very hard to make friends on Ephinea so I'm betting on the past):

On the ragol.co.uk forum my username was A.S.
On Blue Burst I had a RAmarl named Tammy
On Schthack I had a FOnl named Marina Lv 200 (my favorite time playing this game from 2007-9)
On PSU my female robot was Annelise (hardly remember this game)
I have similarly scant memory of PSO2 wherein I made little progress

My RAmar is Uno Lv 166 and my FOnewm is Nabumbo Lv 107 (bound to rapidly increase in the next two weeks).

I'm free to play with anyone Thursdays and Fridays.

Hi, my name's Asim (AHsim). Asim#4087 on Discord. I've been playing on and mostly off since 2001. Let me know if you recognize me from the following places (it's very hard to make friends on Ephinea so I'm betting on the past):

On the ragol.co.uk forum my username was A.S.
On Blue Burst I had a RAmarl named Tammy
On Schthack I had a FOnl named Marina Lv 200 (my favorite time playing this game from 2007-9)
On PSU my female robot was Annelise (hardly remember this game)
I have similarly scant memory of PSO2 wherein I made little progress

My RAmar is Uno Lv 166 and my FOnewm is Nabumbo Lv 107 (bound to rapidly increase in the next two weeks).

I'm free to play with anyone Thursdays and Fridays.
EEEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Asim-san carefully~!* Aaaaand another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Marina from Schthack Does sound familiar! And mew will take that 'bet' of you not finding friends HERE as easy as your 'past'~! *Keeps a playful eye out for bobo-san to Pounce on Sight!* Welcome HOME, luv! Cheers~! =3

Back