Around the block again?

Mozzy

Guildcard
Hey all, I actually joined this server a few weeks ago but I've mostly been playing solo or with some of my other friends who joined at the same time as me. We all played GC PSO (offline and often with horrible 4-player split screen lag lol) back in the day a lot as kids and then more on the ultima server years ago but spontaneously decided to start another adventure in this amazing game, I had heard about this server ages ago and actually almost played it years ago when I joined ultima instead but was looking for a more vanilla experience this time around.

But anyway I just wanted to say hello to everyone I hope I can make some friends on here, after not playing PSO for 4+ years I am insanely rusty and of course there's tons of new and unique content here so I'm hoping I can rely on you guys a bit going forward I'm definitely going to be needing the help since there's just so much to do here! So far this server is great and the few people I have met in-game have been chill I hope we can play together soon!

Welcome back pretty much lol. Youll enoy it here this is basically the best game ever made imho, been playing it exclusively for many years now lol.
Let me know if youd ever be interested in powerleveling to 80 so you can play with the entire server although you may already be 80. Have a good day as well

Hey all, I actually joined this server a few weeks ago but I've mostly been playing solo or with some of my other friends who joined at the same time as me. We all played GC PSO (offline and often with horrible 4-player split screen lag lol) back in the day a lot as kids and then more on the ultima server years ago but spontaneously decided to start another adventure in this amazing game, I had heard about this server ages ago and actually almost played it years ago when I joined ultima instead but was looking for a more vanilla experience this time around.

But anyway I just wanted to say hello to everyone I hope I can make some friends on here, after not playing PSO for 4+ years I am insanely rusty and of course there's tons of new and unique content here so I'm hoping I can rely on you guys a bit going forward I'm definitely going to be needing the help since there's just so much to do here! So far this server is great and the few people I have met in-game have been chill I hope we can play together soon!
EEEEEeeeeee~! *POUNCES and looks over Mozzies with a fanged pout!* Apparently, SirLags-Taichou got to you before mew did! Always good to see Old Guard Cubers returning after being away from over the horizons~! Ugh, Ultima.....mew has a particular Word for you Ultima players that come here....... "......RESCUES~!<3!" =3! It's esp. nice to hear you dragged previous warriors here without the usual Kicking and Screaming of ppl who scoff at the sight of 22 year old polygons and pixels. Well, at least this time, they're not scrunched into tiny 4 player screen boxes and fighting over red boxes one of you randomly 'spots first!', neh? While we Are "Vanilla", mew likes to think She's coined the term "We are Vanilla With SPRINKLES!". So, now you get to play and relive a time wiff that same starry eyed gaze we all had 22 years ago~! (little less wiff GC and XBOX warriors =P) You and your friends are prolly already experiencing the PSO2 drop system without the apprehensive 'LOOK AROUND Snatch and Grab' Yoinkery, huh? And fret not about "being rusty", luv! You'll find Our Community to be quite nurturing and halpful! Almost.....suspiciously Halpful! lol! So shaking off any 'rust' won't be a problem! And as SirLags-Taichou had also stated, just reach out if you need any particular tips, tricks, or gear to get back your Mojo! Looking forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you and your friends, too! And....Welcome HOME~! =3

Welcome back pretty much lol. Youll enoy it here this is basically the best game ever made imho, been playing it exclusively for many years now lol.
Let me know if youd ever be interested in powerleveling to 80 so you can play with the entire server although you may already be 80. Have a good day as well
I won't disagree with you on that one haha. I'll certainly hit you up at some point but I would like to level more casually at least until the 100's I'm lvl 66 as of today and making good progress I just don't want to burn myself out you know? Play soon, have a good one!

EEEEEeeeeee~! *POUNCES and looks over Mozzies with a fanged pout!* Apparently, SirLags-Taichou got to you before mew did! Always good to see Old Guard Cubers returning after being away from over the horizons~! Ugh, Ultima.....mew has a particular Word for you Ultima players that come here....... "......RESCUES~!<3!" =3! It's esp. nice to hear you dragged previous warriors here without the usual Kicking and Screaming of ppl who scoff at the sight of 22 year old polygons and pixels. Well, at least this time, they're not scrunched into tiny 4 player screen boxes and fighting over red boxes one of you randomly 'spots first!', neh? While we Are "Vanilla", mew likes to think She's coined the term "We are Vanilla With SPRINKLES!". So, now you get to play and relive a time wiff that same starry eyed gaze we all had 22 years ago~! (little less wiff GC and XBOX warriors =P) You and your friends are prolly already experiencing the PSO2 drop system without the apprehensive 'LOOK AROUND Snatch and Grab' Yoinkery, huh? And fret not about "being rusty", luv! You'll find Our Community to be quite nurturing and halpful! Almost.....suspiciously Halpful! lol! So shaking off any 'rust' won't be a problem! And as SirLags-Taichou had also stated, just reach out if you need any particular tips, tricks, or gear to get back your Mojo! Looking forwrd to Pouncing and playing wiff you and your friends, too! And....Welcome HOME~! =3
Haha thank you I'm glad to be here, I really enjoyed ultima but I wanted to take things a little slower this time and I think Ephinea is perfect for that as you said it's vanilla with sprinkles! A rose can be just as beautiful without its thorns I say and vanilla PSO has many of them, I think the changes here are great for quality of life without effecting the true spirit of the game.

And yes, it was fairly easy to get them to come and at least try the server so far things are going well and I already love the PSO2 drop system and XP sharing, still fiddling with and testing other commands to see how I can tweak the experience more to my liking it's a slow but rewarding process, if you had any hints or tips on what settings are nice to have I would love to hear your opinion!

Haha thank you I'm glad to be here, I really enjoyed ultima but I wanted to take things a little slower this time and I think Ephinea is perfect for that as you said it's vanilla with sprinkles! A rose can be just as beautiful without its thorns I say and vanilla PSO has many of them, I think the changes here are great for quality of life without effecting the true spirit of the game.

And yes, it was fairly easy to get them to come and at least try the server so far things are going well and I already love the PSO2 drop system and XP sharing, still fiddling with and testing other commands to see how I can tweak the experience more to my liking it's a slow but rewarding process, if you had any hints or tips on what settings are nice to have I would love to hear your opinion!
Its SHARED EXP and PSO2 settings by default~! So there's instantly less toxicity among party members! Not sure what settings mew would molest other than "single player" mode to do ep1 "Side story" quests to unlock Dr Ostos Research or Seek My Master quest to unlock enemy parts and in case she trips over a 1975 agito~! <3!

Its SHARED EXP and PSO2 settings by default~! So there's instantly less toxicity among party members! Not sure what settings mew would molest other than "single player" mode to do ep1 "Side story" quests to unlock Dr Ostos Research or Seek My Master quest to unlock enemy parts and in case she trips over a 1975 agito~! <3!
Thank you for the tips! I knew there were some single player quests I needed to do but was unsure of which ones this helps a ton! Now I just have to figure out how the other quests like black papers deal and stuff works I mostly just went for monster drops while grinding in my previous game time so this is all somewhat new for me.

Thank you for the tips! I knew there were some single player quests I needed to do but was unsure of which ones this helps a ton! Now I just have to figure out how the other quests like black papers deal and stuff works I mostly just went for monster drops while grinding in my previous game time so this is all somewhat new for me.
The way it works is when you create an EP1 Single player room, you use the guild to choose "Side Story". You will immediately recognize like 4 or so Boring ass 'tutorial' quests. Once you clear all of them without trying to smash your keyboard...you will unlock ALL the OG quests you remember! Seek My Master....Waterfall tears....etc. Hell, you might even be tempted to do the quests to get Soul Eater~! Also, try to remember there's a particular sequence to unlock 'Dr Ostos Research'! or else Dr. Monty won't even recognize you hasing enemy parts in your pocket and say...."Where's Elenor??" Good Luck and STAY SANE~! =3

Back