Anyone know Airen in game?

Tore

Guildcard
This HUCast dropped a Red Sword in game and seemed kind of distraught when they couldn't find it and left. I have it in my bank still if they want to claim it. Either yell at me on discord, here, or find me in game (most likely on Ist, Dirt, Stanos).

Thank you.

This HUCast dropped a Red Sword in game and seemed kind of distraught when they couldn't find it and left. I have it in my bank still if they want to claim it. Either yell at me on discord, here, or find me in game (most likely on Ist, Dirt, Stanos).

Thank you.
*Applauds this thread even exists!* Love seeing players looking out for Other players~! Thank you dear! =n.n=

Thank you.
Oh! Mew'll keep an eye out for this Airen-san too~! Prolly should have immediately made a banner announcement for a Lost and Found' effect.....Mew's bad! Sowwy!

Back