Any populated teams have room open?

Goldom

I've been sitting in a dead team for a while and figure I should get around to switching to one that actually has people.
I mostly play solo, as I'm a big introvert, but would be glad to help out in groups. I just don't chat much :)
Current characters are 130 HUcaseal, 80s HUnewearl and 80s RAcaseal, and I have never played a force in my life lol

edit: have joined Red, thanks!

Last edited:
Hey we have an active team, we have multiple full groups on discord every night. Looking for more active players across all TZ.

I feel bad that this was my dead team after I basically stopped playing for 2 years. Hopefully Red treats you right since I clearly have no idea how to actually run a team. :D

I've been sitting in a dead team for a while and figure I should get around to switching to one that actually has people.
I mostly play solo, as I'm a big introvert, but would be glad to help out in groups. I just don't chat much :)
Current characters are 130 HUcaseal, 80s HUnewearl and 80s RAcaseal, and I have never played a force in my life lol

edit: have joined Red, thanks!
TOP Tier team! You won't be disappointed! nya~!

I feel bad that this was my dead team after I basically stopped playing for 2 years. Hopefully Red treats you right since I clearly have no idea how to actually run a team. :D
*Squeezes Redria7-kun warmly* Don't feel 'bad', luv! With stuff happening around the world with College enrollments, COVID job loses, Military deployments......it's ROUGH trying to manage any "online Team" regardless of venue! Team Monolith has had 100 members for 'years'....we NEED a PURGE dammit! XD!

Back