Another player orphaned from Schthack

Hello and greetings!

I'm yet another player coming from the Schthack server of old. I played retail PSO on dreamcast/gamecube and then PSOBB on Schthack before stopping for many years only to come back to find my characters wiped and the new community/server an abandoned ghost town. I did some searching online and determined that this server seemed like the best/most populated option and I am happy to be here and hoping to make new friends :) I want to get back into the game as regularly as I can.

-Xionraserei

Hello and greetings!

I'm yet another player coming from the Schthack server of old. I played retail PSO on dreamcast/gamecube and then PSOBB on Schthack before stopping for many years only to come back to find my characters wiped and the new community/server an abandoned ghost town. I did some searching online and determined that this server seemed like the best/most populated option and I am happy to be here and hoping to make new friends :) I want to get back into the game as regularly as I can.

-Xionraserei
EEEeeeee! *Pounces and examines xion-san with a giggle!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribes shore! *Dusts you off with a sad fanged little smile* MOST if not All of us here are also SCHT Refugee/Survivors dear! We ALL had our files 'wiped' after the whole Crono-kins meltdown and Betrayal! So its understandable you would still feel a HOLE ripped from your chest and wanting to feel 'Whole' again. Chances of you bumping into old battle buddies from scht are pretty high too! We happen to be blessed with being the TOP Search results when Lost passionate ppl 'Google PSO'! Meeting NEW friends is most certain as well~! With the SUMMER/Anniv Event around the corner, you picked a purrfect time to get settled in and become a regular! Well, that's enuff gushing and giggling....*Spins you around and pushes you towards a sea of war painted and scarred smiling faces~!* Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home!

nice to meet you both :) excellent intro to the server Harborer of Hope! If anyone has a Team they would like a new team member on please let me know :) my character is XRaserei HUCaseal Skyly

Hello and greetings!

-Xionraserei
Greetings and welcome to Ephinea. You will love it here as many have. Check this link out to read up on teams until you find one that best suits your taste: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/forums/teams.29/

Cheers

Back