Another newbie! Sort of

Hey!

I'm new here, though I used to play a lot of PSO way back when it was first released on the Dreamcast. Gotta say it's really cool to see that there are people keeping the game alive to this day :)
Squeeeee! Another Dreamcaster heeds the call! Still can't get over how awesome it is to have Old Guard Dreamcast players returning after YEARS of being away! Very glad to see you Happy being here dear! Hope that you'll stay and hope to pounce and play wiff you soon! Welcome Home!! <3

Squeeeee! Another Dreamcaster heeds the call! Still can't get over how awesome it is to have Old Guard Dreamcast players returning after YEARS of being away! Very glad to see you Happy being here dear! Hope that you'll stay and hope to pounce and play wiff you soon! Welcome Home!! <3
Thanks! Yeah, would be fun to play sometime :)

Wart right? Yeah I remember, I helped you earlier. Good to see you are enjoying things so far! :)
Definitely enjoying things so far, and thanks again for helping out earlier! Made it a lot easier to get back into things after a light 15 or so year long hiatus ;)

Definitely enjoying things so far, and thanks again for helping out earlier! Made it a lot easier to get back into things after a light 15 or so year long hiatus ;)
Awesome sauce! Yes, Zeta-chan is one of our prominent Guardian Angel Arch-types <3! 15 years is a LONG time to be away! Oddly Mew's been stumbling across quite a FEW 15+year absence players lately. Reddit and Forbes articles are Really getting ppl's attention lately! =D!!!

Awesome sauce! Yes, Zeta-chan is one of our prominent Guardian Angel Arch-types <3! 15 years is a LONG time to be away! Oddly Mew's been stumbling across quite a FEW 15+year absence players lately. Reddit and Forbes articles are Really getting ppl's attention lately! =D!!!
Oh, really? Nice to hear that there are more old-timers around :)

Back