Another GC player renewing his Hunter's License

Tous S.

Hello everybody. I am Tous S. and it is a pleasure being able to meet you all. I hope to be a positive contributing member to the society that everyone has enriched here.

A brief history; I started playing I believe around December of 2001, when PSO EP I&II was released onto the GameCube. I played very solidly for several years mainly offline but online once we finally got DSL in our home and when I was able to save up for my first Hunter's License. My playing slowed down a lot though once PSU came out and I started moving to other ORPGs and MMORPGs. I returned to Pioneer II about 7 years ago when I joined SCHT servers but ended my play with them after a short visit. Now hungry again for interaction with my roots to online community I have come to your home.

Thank you everyone for all your contributions to the PSO society. Older players, I am so grateful for your dedication that has been far more influential than my own. New players, I hope that someday you will be as moved as some of us older generation players are for your interaction and that has been strong driving force in keeping PSO alive for so long.

Welcome! I’m still pretty new here but I’ve been having a really good time. People are friendly here. If I see you I have some low level characters I would like to level up and help ya out.

Hello everybody. I am Tous S. and it is a pleasure being able to meet you all. I hope to be a positive contributing member to the society that everyone has enriched here.

A brief history; I started playing I believe around December of 2001, when PSO EP I&II was released onto the GameCube. I played very solidly for several years mainly offline but online once we finally got DSL in our home and when I was able to save up for my first Hunter's License. My playing slowed down a lot though once PSU came out and I started moving to other ORPGs and MMORPGs. I returned to Pioneer II about 7 years ago when I joined SCHT servers but ended my play with them after a short visit. Now hungry again for interaction with my roots to online community I have come to your home.

Thank you everyone for all your contributions to the PSO society. Older players, I am so grateful for your dedication that has been far more influential than my own. New players, I hope that someday you will be as moved as some of us older generation players are for your interaction and that has been strong driving force in keeping PSO alive for so long.
Squeeeeeeeee!!! Mew likes you already! *winces at mention of our old Home* SCHT....MOST if not All of us here are SCHT Survivors. Using your old Gamecube console and mem card was prolly ONE of the few things SCHT had that was actually nice to relive. <3 ....Oh! before mew draws breath to Rant about all that.... Welcome Home! =3

Reactions: Wil
Welcome, welcome.

Minsc-Wave.png

Welcome to the server, I think you'll like this server. There are a lot of cool features and a ton of cool people to hang out with.

Back