And old player returning to his favorite playground

Crazyleo

Guildcard
I can honestly say that I've played most Phantasy Star games that was localized here in the west in some form. However it is PSO that always calls back to me. Now with New Genesis coming out (and chances are I won't be able to play it for hardware limitations); I decided to come back to PSO.

Most of my PSO experience has been playing offline on the Gamecube. The highest I've gotten to was lvl 176; playing a Ramarl.

You should see me online playing another Ramarl by the name Simika.

Hail to ye! Welcome to Ephinea, where many ol' veterans assemble. Soloing is still enjoyable here, been doing that for nearly a year afterall. This server has some nice blokes though so you won't have trouble transitioning to teamplay and smackin' some darkforce infused baddies together.

I can honestly say that I've played most Phantasy Star games that was localized here in the west in some form. However it is PSO that always calls back to me. Now with New Genesis coming out (and chances are I won't be able to play it for hardware limitations); I decided to come back to PSO.

Most of my PSO experience has been playing offline on the Gamecube. The highest I've gotten to was lvl 176; playing a Ramarl.

You should see me online playing another Ramarl by the name Simika
OOOOooooo!! Mew'll have to POUNCE you and give you a 'Proper Welcome' in a little while! However, REALLY Busy here at home tho ATM dear.... <3

Back