An Old GC Player

Dr_KenZed

Guildcard
Greetings to one and all of this community, I'm Dr_KenZed (old name was MetaZedlen for any PSOW and Schthack players) and it's nice to know the greatness that is this game is up and running as strong as ever.

It's been a long time since I've been on a forum so I won't get too much into this since I'm far more excited to get back into the depths of BB so I'd figure I say the "hiya" and get to finding those Pretty Red Boxes

Greetings to one and all of this community, I'm Dr_KenZed (old name was MetaZedlen for any PSOW and Schthack players) and it's nice to know the greatness that is this game is up and running as strong as ever.

It's been a long time since I've been on a forum so I won't get too much into this since I'm far more excited to get back into the depths of BB so I'd figure I say the "hiya" and get to finding those Pretty Red Boxes
Eeeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines carefully!* Meta-saaaaaan! Plenty of Red Shinies to be found for sure! And as Com-san stated, MOST if not All of us here are also SCHT Survivors so chances of you running into old battle buddies is pretty good! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff ya! Welcome Home! =3

Back