Also looking for a team

Plush!

Guildcard
(Wasn't sure if it was impolite to post in someone else's thread that is looking for a team, so I figured I'd make my own just in case)

Looking for a team as well :) I played back on Xbox/GC and DC, but have not spent much time with the PC version. I'm currently leveling a HUcast but may switch to a force of some kind eventually as that's sorta my preferred style of play, just hoping to collect some gear before I switch eventually. But yeah anyways, looking for a team and some people to hopefully play with, anyone that will accept a low level that's sorta noob-ish except for the basics. ^^

Hey RoBo, I just extended an invitation to Raja in another thread, but figured you might be interested as well. Our team is called The Agency, and we're essentially just a bunch of chill people looking to enjoy playing the game. We have a small, but good mix of players, and certainly don't mind helping new people out. If it's something that seems interesting to you, check out our thread and let us know if you'd like to join! We'd be happy to help you get acquainted. :D

Back