Adding features

''Features'' implies such a broad spectrum that I am going to say yes and also no.

There are tons you can do with the game if you know coding and how to use the teth. Soda, Soly, Tofu & some others out there can do plenty of stuff in this instance. It's one of the reasons all the servers they have worked/currently work on have lots of different and unique ''features''. But then there is going to be some stuff that is just outright impossible without breaking things or re-coding the game entirely. I honestly have no clue for any of it and everything that is available today in the PSO community I am thankful for; and that we have.

Yes definitely am thankful for Teth. i guess i was asking in particular to add the CARD game into PSO BB. A 2D downgraded version at that.

You're joking, right? You're talking about programming an entirely separate game from scratch and somehow grafting it into the existing PSO client without source code.

No.

You're joking, right? You're talking about programming an entirely separate game from scratch and somehow grafting it into the existing PSO client without source code.

No.

Yeah i thought it wouldnt work. I suppose ill just wait until that guy reverse engineers the game and figure it from there.

Yeah i thought it wouldnt work. I suppose ill just wait until that guy reverse engineers the game and figure it from there.

If your referring to glader; he is doing some nice work. I can't wait for him to actually finish this; though that may be a long time.

Maybe you can write it as a tool. like minigame wise. The other tools seem to work just fine so I dont see why it wouldn't work. Even if it doesnt actually do anything other than providing some fun.

Most of the tools that read and write are server-side tools.

The client tools are (primarily) LUA based which only reads :p

It could be done separate to PSO client itself should someone have the time and patience...
... but then is it really a part of BB?

Most of the tools that read and write are server-side tools.

The client tools are (primarily) LUA based which only reads :p

It could be done separate to PSO client itself should someone have the time and patience...
... but then is it really a part of BB?
Ah I didnt know so that makes the tools some what limited I guess? and thats a good point.

Last edited:
Back