Account deleted

What exactly happens when you try to log in? Got any pictures?

It tells me wrong pass or id, when i use the recover Id feature, it tells me neither email is in the system or attached to a game I'd. But I still have this forum id, oddly enough. I don't know what password I'd have used. 1 of a few which none are working g

I don't have pics. The only thing I have left from my old acct is an old email from Jan 2018 when I registered the acct. Even tried to follow the link in my email, nothing

Out of curiosity I tried making a new account with the new jakersak, and it failed. Said it already exists. So how my account is still there but not attached to my email is confusing. Password is not working no matter what I try. Seems like some how my account might have been stolen

In-game account is separate from forum account, and registered separately, that explains why it says your email isn't in the system.

I don't think anyone's account has ever been randomly deleted on this server.
Double check that you're using correct capitalization, account details are case-sensitive.

If that doesn't work, it's possible your account was hijacked, and you'll need to contact an administrator to get that figured out. ^^

Last edited:
Yeah, I checked my email I have the confirmation from making the account on and it's a dead shortcut inside it now. When i try to use the account t finder to find my names by email, tells me the email isn't on any current accounts

My account had to have been hijacked, I tried the password chang without a token and it told me there no combination of that email with that username. Please help me get this fixed so I can play. Went out this morning and got a new computer to play this, and now I cant. I'd like to get it fixed before the return policy is up because I literally only wanted it for this. Thanks

Ever tried your old computer? I read you have a new computer and having your account hijacked at the same time seems unlikely. It is probably because of the fact you have filled in the wrong password and username.

agree with Ceri0n...tbh i can't recall a single instance of playing on a private PSOBB server where people's accounts were hijacked. unless you had thousands of PD's worth of extremely rare gear, there wouldn't be any motivation to "hijack" your account.

sorry you're having trouble...i like the suggestion of booting up your old PC to see if the client saved your username at least. that would at least eliminate that variable.

I checked. It's not on there. And not to mention, there is nothing really valuable on it. Just time.. mags, but the fact that doing an account finder on both emails to find that neither are attached to accounts, its bizarre.

if nothing valuable was on it, i offer my help to get you into the game again (on a new account) -.-

I know my pw's, know my emails, know my acct name. It's not popping up, when i try to make a acct with that name again though.. magically its taken

The only thing I have left from my old acct is an old email from Jan 2018 when I registered the acct.
Are you absolutely certain that the email you received that old email on is the same one you're typing into the username recovery page, and that you never changed the email the account was associated with?

Absolutely, the email would have been one of, EDITED and il leaning to CENSORED pretty hard because I have a confirmation from ephinea from when I registered the account a year ago and this acct for forums is on PLZNO. meaning I wouldn't have confirmed this forum acct on WHY, GOD?

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your inbox on the second account.

Back