About new anguish mode and server announcing as vanilla...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kailo, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kailo

kailo Member

Guildcard:
    Hi since the last patch added with new anguish modes i would like to suggest gm/admins to change their title on website as it says vanilla server with sprinkles... If adding 10 level of anguish buffing mobs to up to 250% is what u call sprinkles well sry but u guys wrong... To avoid any misunderstanding for new players would be good that you guys change this and just says psobb server... I was looking for a vanilla experience and i have to say i had found it here at ephinea but since last patch im really disapointed and felt like leaving but after reflecting ima give it a chance and see in 2 weeks if still wanna play here...

2. Sodaboy

Sodaboy Administrator Staff Member

Guildcard:
    Again, as the home page says, it says Vanilla with sprinkles. We’ve never said we were completely Vanilla. Ever. Not even since the beginning. We have always been Vanilla with QoL adjustments, thus the “sprinkles” and not completely vanilla.

With the new Anguish mode, no one is forcing you to play it. So, don’t play it. Heck, if you want completely vanilla, use the /purist command. That’s what it’s there for.

Complaints like this one make no sense as no one puts a gun to your head and says you have to play such and such way or use this option. That’s why they’re options, being optional.

If you can’t deal with making a choice to use something or not use something. Well, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Ai, MagicLuthee, Bagbread and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.