A>Spread Needle [0/0/15/25|50] (Closed)

Hi Stevie,

I think 150 might be a big high of a reserve. I paid 75 or so PDs for a 45 hitter probably 3 years ago. I would set your reserve to maybe 100 or so and I'm guessing you'll get bids. Just a suggestion. :3

Hi Stevie,

I think 150 might be a big high of a reserve. I paid 75 or so PDs for a 45 hitter probably 3 years ago. I would set your reserve to maybe 100 or so and I'm guessing you'll get bids. Just a suggestion. :3
This was 3 years ago. This event alone gave out maybe 30~ spheres. The reserve is fine.

A 50 hit SN sold for 150 in April, while there wasn't a big PS surplus. I understand how auctions work, and this is what it is worth selling at, for me. If nobody wants it at 150, then it will collect dust in my bank and it won't bother me.

Whoa, take it easy there. I was just trying to offer a suggestion. Anyway, I wasn't going to bid on it even at 100. Like I said, I have a 45h SN already. I was just trying to help you out. An unused item sitting in your bank is objectively worth zero PDs. I'm gonna exit stage right here because people get irritated way too easily. Peace.

@Ade

I don't want to respond to this, because it isn't bid related. But first, I don't need to "take it easy". I have said nothing offensive, etc.

You might think you are helping, but you aren't. I'm not a new player, as you likely know since I'm pretty active. I think 150 PD was a fair reserve, you are actually doing me a disservice suggesting to others that I'm asking too much. That is their decision to make. If somebody lists a V502 for 30 PD reserve, either let them get no bids or PM them. With a PM, you can help them while not derailing their thread.

The primary reason I am writing this is because a lot of people are getting tired of these frequent non-bid comments that are rampant in the auction sub forum.

Also, https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/pda-spread-needle-0-20-20-0-50-done.14025/

Definitely ND, lol.

Last edited:
Back