A Re-Introduction

Firehouse1983

Hi all,

Returning player that's played this game for, literally, decades. Started on the original Dreamcast with the original Phantasy Star Online, then the sequel, Ver. 2. Migrated to the Xbox First for Ep 1 & 2 and played there until the servers died and played offline on the GC after I ended up buying one for those sweet, sweet, 1st party games. Happily came over to the PC with the official Blue Burst Sega servers, until they shut them down. I've been on private servers forever, it seems, as well. Started on the old Schtserv server, almost at the beginning, but left when all that progress died when the server drive KO'd. I had made an account here, but totally forgot about it until yesterday, it seems, lol. I don't know how long my break actually was, but I was telling friends that I played with yesterday that it was definitely over 5 years, lol.

Anyway, that's enough about me. I'll be around. See you in game.

Hi all,

Returning player that's played this game for, literally, decades. Started on the original Dreamcast with the original Phantasy Star Online, then the sequel, Ver. 2. Migrated to the Xbox First for Ep 1 & 2 and played there until the servers died and played offline on the GC after I ended up buying one for those sweet, sweet, 1st party games. Happily came over to the PC with the official Blue Burst Sega servers, until they shut them down. I've been on private servers forever, it seems, as well. Started on the old Schtserv server, almost at the beginning, but left when all that progress died when the server drive KO'd. I had made an account here, but totally forgot about it until yesterday, it seems, lol. I don't know how long my break actually was, but I was telling friends that I played with yesterday that it was definitely over 5 years, lol.

Anyway, that's enough about me. I'll be around. See you in game.
SAME Fire-san mew had pounced earlier in forums???? XD! <3!

Back