A PSO Newbie Approaches!

QueenDelta

Guildcard
Hi! I'm Anna and I've only just recently gotten into PSO and Phantasy Star as a whole. I've been a lifelong Sega fan and I've always heard of Phantasy Star, but only just recently got into it through the Sega Ages version of PS1 on Switch. I thought it was cute and tried some of the other games in the series.

I also tried to emulate the Gamecube version of PSO on Dolphin, and the general Dreamcast aesthetic just felt cozy to me! It made me really want to try playing online, but it's tricky trying to set it up via emulation. This is why I'm here trying out Blue Burst on your guys' server!

Looking forward to messing around with it!

Welcome! I'm new here like yourselves. Maybe I'll see you in-game... Look for a large RAcast coloured like my forum avatar- basically, as someone put it to me once, "PSO Optimus Prime", lol.

That's always handy to know... A friendly vet donating you even just an hour of their company can knock down the grinding time by a TON in PSO, knowing that there are a lot of them in the community is very encouraging.

I might do that myself, once I'm ready to play for serious. I have put a LOT of hours into this game over the years between the Dreamcast, Gamecube, and both Schthack and Ultima servers. I've been away from the game for about four years, though... Good ol' Gamer Pride requires me to spend enough time solo to knock off at least SOME of the rust before jumping in to group play, lol. :p

Hi! I'm Anna and I've only just recently gotten into PSO and Phantasy Star as a whole. I've been a lifelong Sega fan and I've always heard of Phantasy Star, but only just recently got into it through the Sega Ages version of PS1 on Switch. I thought it was cute and tried some of the other games in the series.

I also tried to emulate the Gamecube version of PSO on Dolphin, and the general Dreamcast aesthetic just felt cozy to me! It made me really want to try playing online, but it's tricky trying to set it up via emulation. This is why I'm here trying out Blue Burst on your guys' server!

Looking forward to messing around with it!
SQUEEeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over carefully* Mew likes you already! Yet another Old Guard Consoler has fallen victim to the Topless Sirens Song of Nostalgia and washed up upon our little tribe's shore! SEGA has indeed captivated us thru the years with memorable games that just Won't leave our hearts or minds...PSO not only is one of them...but it's actually an Easter Basket FULL of shameless product placement~!. SONIC series, Panzer Dragoon, Skies of Arcadia, Chu Chu Rocket, Space Channel 5, OPA OPA, Billy Hatcher, Shinobi, Aaaand even GUNDAM! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too Anna-san! Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
Back