A pretty late introduction..

Gengarr

Guildcard
Hi, I've actually been playing on Ephinea for about a month now or so and I never formally introduced myself here, so here's my late introduction.

I'm 19 y/o and my name is Blake (pretty far below the average age of players on here I assume), and I came to Ephinea because I have been playing PSO Episodes 1 & 2 on Gamecube with a friend of mine since we were probably 8 or so, ever since we got his older cousins collection of gamecube games from him. We always played offline and played it for yeaaars, I always loved the game and somehow never got too bored of it, which was crazy because I rarely have ever played a game offline and been so intrigued with it. We stopped playing it maybe 3 years ago when he moved out, and since then I kept having a recurring desire to try and find my own copy of the game. Just about 2 months ago I found an unscratched copy at a outlet mall store and paid a hefty price for it, I didn't care though, I knew it was hard to come by. After getting home I thought to go online and look up more about the game itself, and came to find that there was a PC version of it released called Blue Burst. When I found that out I was a little annoyed at myself for never looking into it more in the past, but after some digging I found the Ephinea server, a PSOBB server with active users that was running almost entirely vanilla. With that, I stayed up until 6 in the morning trying to find out how to run Ephinea on my Macbook since my computer isn't fully built yet. Eventually I got it to work and man was that exciting as hell for me, I never thought an uncommon game from the 90's would still be able to pull a community like this.

Since then I've spent a massive amount of time grinding my new RAmar to his current level of 156, and it has been one of the most nostalgiac things I have ever done. I love this game and the fact that I have found this server and its community. The players here have all been really kind and helpful to me as a new player, and I really appreciate it, thanks all. If anybody wants to play together just message me or hit me up if you see me in the lobby, I'm down for just about anything.

Hi, I've actually been playing on Ephinea for about a month now or so and I never formally introduced myself here, so here's my late introduction.

I'm 19 y/o and my name is Blake (pretty far below the average age of players on here I assume), and I came to Ephinea because I have been playing PSO Episodes 1 & 2 on Gamecube with a friend of mine since we were probably 8 or so, ever since we got his older cousins collection of gamecube games from him. We always played offline and played it for yeaaars, I always loved the game and somehow never got too bored of it, which was crazy because I rarely have ever played a game offline and been so intrigued with it. We stopped playing it maybe 3 years ago when he moved out, and since then I kept having a recurring desire to try and find my own copy of the game. Just about 2 months ago I found an unscratched copy at a outlet mall store and paid a hefty price for it, I didn't care though, I knew it was hard to come by. After getting home I thought to go online and look up more about the game itself, and came to find that there was a PC version of it released called Blue Burst. When I found that out I was a little annoyed at myself for never looking into it more in the past, but after some digging I found the Ephinea server, a PSOBB server with active users that was running almost entirely vanilla. With that, I stayed up until 6 in the morning trying to find out how to run Ephinea on my Macbook since my computer isn't fully built yet. Eventually I got it to work and man was that exciting as hell for me, I never thought an uncommon game from the 90's would still be able to pull a community like this.

Since then I've spent a massive amount of time grinding my new RAmar to his current level of 156, and it has been one of the most nostalgiac things I have ever done. I love this game and the fact that I have found this server and its community. The players here have all been really kind and helpful to me as a new player, and I really appreciate it, thanks all. If anybody wants to play together just message me or hit me up if you see me in the lobby, I'm down for just about anything.
Eeeeeeee!!! It's Never too late to announce yourself a Target for being POUNCED dear! =3 156....jeebus... you HAVE been here a while huh? =D! DC/GC Offline had its merits...but it's so gawd damned lonely. VERY Happy you found your way HERE instead of those other so called 'servers' out there. We may be 'vanilla' but we're VANILLA WITH SPRINKLES! Whats even nicer is the fact that ppl who havent played this game in YEARS will often find their subconscious heartstrings plucked by a phantasm hand and hear a calling No Modern Game can seem to hold sway. Yet here you are.... now eyeballs deep in an online world so familiar...yet so new...Well Gengarr-san....Hope we keep you among us...Go Find your Friends and bring them Here!! Welcome Home! =3

Eeeeeeee!!! It's Never too late to announce yourself a Target for being POUNCED dear! =3 156....jeebus... you HAVE been here a while huh? =D! DC/GC Offline had its merits...but it's so gawd damned lonely. VERY Happy you found your way HERE instead of those other so called 'servers' out there. We may be 'vanilla' but we're VANILLA WITH SPRINKLES! Whats even nicer is the fact that ppl who havent played this game in YEARS will often find their subconscious heartstrings plucked by a phantasm hand and hear a calling No Modern Game can seem to hold sway. Yet here you are.... now eyeballs deep in an online world so familiar...yet so new...Well Gengarr-san....Hope we keep you among us...Go Find your Friends and bring them Here!! Welcome Home! =3
i have been here for a little while haha, always forgot to make an introduction. But thank you very much, I have already gotten a few peopleto start playing some and you're right this game has definitely got something that other games don't, couldn't really explain how that is so though

Hi, I've actually been playing on Ephinea for about a month now or so and I never formally introduced myself here, so here's my late introduction... I'm down for just about anything.

No worries. I, too, made a late intro. Everything just happened so fast for me; new to BB/Ephinea, invited to a Team, Discord then the 3rd. Anniversary Event. When the dust started to settle, that's when I made my "official" intro.

I remember seeing your name, in the lobby, in games. We might have even played alongside each other at some point. I'm down for just about anything too.

See you around. Happy hunting!

No worries. I, too, made a late intro. Everything just happened so fast for me; new to BB/Ephinea, invited to a Team, Discord then the 3rd. Anniversary Event. When the dust started to settle, that's when I made my "official" intro.

I remember seeing your name, in the lobby, in games. We might have even played alongside each other at some point. I'm down for just about anything too.

See you around. Happy hunting!
Yeah we've played a couple of games together that I remember, nice to see I'm not the only one with a late intro too lol

Back