A new player has entered the game...

popful

Guildcard
Hello, all! I am a new player here on Ephinea. I used to play PSO on Gamecube, and later on PC as well. I've also played PSO2 on the Japanese server and the PSP spinoffs. I'm a huge fan of the series and had an itch to play again.

I'm only level 23, but have already met a ton of really nice people. I wanted to make this topic to thank everyone for making this community awesome, as well as introduce myself. I hope to play with you all soon!!!

Hello, all! I am a new player here on Ephinea. I used to play PSO on Gamecube, and later on PC as well. I've also played PSO2 on the Japanese server and the PSP spinoffs. I'm a huge fan of the series and had an itch to play again.

I'm only level 23, but have already met a ton of really nice people. I wanted to make this topic to thank everyone for making this community awesome, as well as introduce myself. I hope to play with you all soon!!!
EEEeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Poppy-san carefully* Yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Sirens song of Nostalgia and washed up upon our little tribes shore~! PSO2 is GORGEOUS, but Everyone who's played All came running back saying the SAME thing! "It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". So oddly enuff they all seem to migrate.....HERE~! So you're in Good company dear! Lots to catch up on with your adventuring here than your GC day prolly huh?Not to worry! With our Mini Valentine event in full swing, finding a few of your fave lost gear shouldn't be too hard, unless one of us spoils you already with some spare goodies laying around? =3. As Friendly-san and Bun Bun-kun stated earlier...Welcome Home! =3

Back