A new player from NGS of all places?!?!

DevBiteki

Guildcard
Hello everyone. My name is DevBiteki and I've came from PSO2 NGS (Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis), I've spent about a good year playing the game. Now I still play NGS but however, There's litterally nothing to do but doing dailies and stuff at this point as the game kinda well, Lacks content. So I've been curious to try out PSO and saw this server. So far this game is really tough, Probably tougher than NGS was at the beginning lol. But don't worry, I'm very curious about the Story in this game. The gameplay i do enjoy just really tough to get into but I think I will get into it pretty well.

Also just about any of these MMORPGS i try to create my pso2 character lol. Anyways, Glad to be around.

Hello everyone. My name is DevBiteki and I've came from PSO2 NGS (Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis), I've spent about a good year playing the game. Now I still play NGS but however, There's litterally nothing to do but doing dailies and stuff at this point as the game kinda well, Lacks content. So I've been curious to try out PSO and saw this server. So far this game is really tough, Probably tougher than NGS was at the beginning lol. But don't worry, I'm very curious about the Story in this game. The gameplay i do enjoy just really tough to get into but I think I will get into it pretty well.

Also just about any of these MMORPGS i try to create my pso2 character lol. Anyways, Glad to be around.
EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Devies-san carefully!* PSO2 is GORGEOUS....But Everyone Who's played it all came running back saying the SAME thing..."It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". It's amazing how with all the Hooplah that PSO2 has created with all the eye candy like Bouncing Boobies and Sick custom outfits and appearances for your character....Players can't halp but wonder..."PSO'2'.....wtf was the Original like?". And after only ONE Google search later....they end up.....HERE~! Enamored wiff a pixelated game thats now over 20 years old??? Srsly? XD! <3. Plenty of curious warriors like yourself have taken the plunge and have converted to this old gem! You are MOAR than welcome here, dear! Feel free to tap any of us on the shoulder if you need any starter gear or simply need a battle buddy to halp get your paws wet with Ragol Native Blood! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Ah yeah I play NGS from time to time but as you say, it's is pretty much lacking. There's alot of content in the original PSO just waiting to be explored! It's just one of those games that takes time to learn. I've always viewed PSO like this you'll either love it or hate it, but even if you don't like it much, PSO has a way of growing on you though and is typically why lots of old school players like myself still play the game lol! But yeah welcome aboard xD

Back