A new force appears.

Asheron

Guildcard
Hi guys and gals just joined the server and popped by to say hello. I am still deciding between fomarl and fonewearl for my main so any advice would be appreciated. I loved being the support character in the party back when I played on GameCube but also enjoy soloing when I’m feeling antisocial that day lol. Well look forward to seeing you all around.

Welcome to the server! You'll find a lot of information and advice around the forums/discord, and there are always options for team and solo play. Just don't be too intimidated by the end game meta discussions! :)

Hi guys and gals just joined the server and popped by to say hello. I am still deciding between fomarl and fonewearl for my main so any advice would be appreciated. I loved being the support character in the party back when I played on GameCube but also enjoy soloing when I’m feeling antisocial that day lol. Well look forward to seeing you all around.
SQUEEeeeee! *POUNCES and Examines closely not wanting to let you go just yet~!* Yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little luminous tribe's shoreline! A new Support FOney you say? This server can always use moar Support warriors ('Plushies~!'). Will be on the look out for you or simply contact 'Mew' (Me!) if you would like a MIND MAG to start off with right away! Support types are her specialty! =3. You're gonna Love it here, regardless of what class you wanna start off new! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you Ashies-san! Welcome Home! =3

Back