A> Megid Level 30 (DONE)

Just out of curiousity: Why would you delete the character? Do you have all 32 slots filled?

nope, but i deleted FOs twice just because i did not like the order they had in the char menu *facepalm*
besides that i rarely play FO lately, so its just a waste on me. It would just be in my bank forever because i could never decide which of my FOs is going to be the "chosen one" for the precious level 30 tech xD

seems logical right?

I don't want to add another non-bid comment to this... But, you can't just say it's 1/780k.

First, Megid only goes up to 30 in Seabed Lower, Tower, Sub Des 3, and Ep4 Boss Area.

Second, techs are contained in the "Tool Chart", and can be dropped from every enemy and non-set boxes. So, their drop rates are tied to individual enemies. Different enemies (with different DAR) will have different probabilities of dropping Megid 30. It isn't some fixed rate, it is a variable based on the enemy that you are killing.

Last edited:
I don't want to add another non-bid comment to this... But, you can't just say it's 1/780k.

First, Megid only goes up to 30 in Seabed Lower, Tower, Sub Des 3, and Ep4 Boss Area.

Second, techs are contained in the "Tool Chart", and can be dropped from every enemy and non-set boxes. So, their drop rates are tied to individual enemies. Different enemies (with different DAR) will have different probabilities of dropping Megid 30. It isn't some fixed rate, it is a variable based on the enemy that you are killing.

I don't know if you're referring to me (probably not bc I set the rate to 1/500k)

But I had no bad intentions and I think the best source I can provide is from the ephinea wiki :)

Enigmas claim was already closed after I asked for a source imo

Level 30 Techniques drop on Ultimate difficulty only, and only in specific areas.

In the areas where the 30 technique drops, there is a 0.1% chance of dropping that technique with any level, and then 10% chance for it to drop with level 30. Combined with other drop rate modifiers, this puts the chance of a level 30 technique drop at 1/500,000.

Alllll I want is to sell megid ;-;
How about bidding 100 so I can be happy when I look in this thread the next time x3

Hugs Rem <3

cHV4u.gif

Back