Guildcard
'Cleanliness is next to Manager-liness.'

'Your dream Lavis Blades, for all you HUcast enthusiasts.'

Reserve: 20 PDs

Countdown: 48 hours

Wants:
- V502 (30 PDs)
- V101 (20 PDs)
- Galatine w/ 30h+ (Would value very highly, probably equal to value of this item)
- 55h+ Sacrificial Vulcans (Probably 6 - 12 PDs depending on the special, more if they are 60h)
- Red Ring (Minimum stats or close to. I'm sick of hunting it.)
- S - Ranks (Don't mind names, as long as they're cool. Looking for HU, RA and FO S - Ranks, so really any ones you want to offer)

Thank you everyone!

Last edited:
Hmmm is this 0hit

Yes, it is 0 hit. I understand that this is probably quite a high reserve price, however I've thought it over and I would like to get at least 20 PDs. Plus, it's so clean.

I don't think that's a very nice comment to make @Zorua . I actually do not overprice my own stuff. I asked a friend what this weapon's value was and their suggestion was to auction it with a reserve of 20 PDs, as there was a time when 0'd Lavis Cannons were desirable. I trusted this person's advice, and thought I would give it a go. Honestly, if someone came to me and really wanted a Lavis Blade, but could not afford to buy one, I would give it to them. In fact, this is exactly what I shall do, as I do have a friend who has shown some interest in owning this. I do not try and rip people off when I'm personally buying things. As I am not the richest player out there, obviously I don't want to spend too many PDs on one particular thing. I always offer what I would feel comfortable paying. I have no malicious intent when buying items from others, and I am quite happy to give stuff away for free, or for less than other people would pay.

It's a very kind offer, but after that I think I will just let my friend have it. Sorry if I'm being unfair.

Back