A hello 5 years in the making...

VengefulGhost

Ether/Ghost
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
To say that i'm slow catching on to trends would be a bit of an understatement. It's no secret that i like to do things a little differently. Hello Ephinea. I joined the server in it's early days. That was an interesting experience in itself. The day after i made my first character, the server rolled back 3 days and my character was wiped from existence. RIP Shimmer the FOnewearl. I heard about the server from a friend over on Ultima and i was drawn to it's close to vanilla style architechture and QOL improvements. I was also very happy that back then the server was accepting character transfers, albeit with some restrictions. Taking advantage of this system i Transferred Over a character and started a team along with a handful of players that i met here. 5 years later the team is still going strong and i have branched off into hardcore mode. I've made a lot of good friends over the years. Lost a few others, and happy to still be playing with a great selection of awesome people i've met over my time here. I'm glad to finally be here on the Ephinea forums. Ghost/Ether (Team Leader, The Cursed Souls. Team Captain, The Crimson Souls)Hello.png

To say that i'm slow catching on to trends would be a bit of an understatement. It's no secret that i like to do things a little differently. Hello Ephinea. I joined the server in it's early days. That was an interesting experience in itself. The day after i made my first character, the server rolled back 3 days and my character was wiped from existence. RIP Shimmer the FOnewearl. I heard about the server from a friend over on Ultima and i was drawn to it's close to vanilla style architechture and QOL improvements. I was also very happy that back then the server was accepting character transfers, albeit with some restrictions. Taking advantage of this system i Transferred Over a character and started a team along with a handful of players that i met here. 5 years later the team is still going strong and i have branched off into hardcore mode. I've made a lot of good friends over the years. Lost a few others, and happy to still be playing with a great selection of awesome people i've met over my time here. I'm glad to finally be here on the Ephinea forums. Ghost/Ether (Team Leader, The Cursed Souls. Team Captain, The Crimson Souls)View attachment 14206
SQUEEeeeee! *GLOMPS and Grooms Ghost-Taichou~!* Late intros are better than NO intros dearest! So far, in the 5 years we've been around (Thanks to our passionate server gods Soda-Samas, Tofu-Samas, and Matt Matt-Samas).We have been slowly assimewlating all the unhappy players from other servers. So hearing you've been directed here from Ultima isn't uncommon and bares the chance of bumping into old battle buddies~! Ultima, Schthack (winces), Eden, Destiny, Sylverant, PSO2...you name it...They'll ALL end up HERE and find Stalwart Souls like yours waiting to greet them....or in mew's case....pounce~! Tickled and Proud to count you among us luv! Welcome Home~! <3

Back