A> Heaven Striker 30/0/0/20/35

Fugu

Reserve: 100
24 hours from reserve, 24 hour resets

I'm new to this server and have basically nothing, so I will also accept offers of HUnewearl appropriate gear.

280 pds

-----
I have alot of really helpful hunter stuff: V101, V801, event stuff, some high end HU stuff, 99 HP mats, and enough luck/power/mind mats to top your girl off and get you setup right. I just don't know what you have, need, or want.

Honestly you might want to restrict the bids to just pds because you'll make more in the long run or list exactly what your looking for and the values you're going to attach to them. The discord and price check forum are a great reference for figuring this stuff out.

A high value item like this will net you enough pds to shop for whatever your girls need and with the event, you're in a buyers market for armor/units/mats and mid tier weapons. Prices always drop hard after an event for these things.

280 pds

-----
I have alot of really helpful hunter stuff: V101, V801, event stuff, some high end HU stuff, 99 HP mats, and enough luck/power/mind mats to top your girl off and get you setup right. I just don't know what you have, need, or want.

Honestly you might want to restrict the bids to just pds because you'll make more in the long run or list exactly what your looking for and the values you're going to attach to them. The discord and price check forum are a great reference for figuring this stuff out.

A high value item like this will net you enough pds to shop for whatever your girls need and with the event, you're in a buyers market for armor/units/mats and mid tier weapons. Prices always drop hard after an event for these things.
I will likely take this advice, but the truth is if someone wants to make me an offer that is a mix of pds and items that I need I will probably weight the items a bit more than they're actually worth since I'm balancing their value against the inconvenience of having to track down everything myself.

I've been out of this game a very long time and thus I wanted to avoid attempting to provide an exhaustive list of what I want because I'm practically guaranteed to miss something. But to give you an idea, I'm looking for the following (I've indicated in parenthesis what I'll value them at):
- V101 (25), Adept (35)
- ATA units (Heavely/Arms (5), God/Arm (2), Proof of Sword Saint (20))
- Lieutenant Mantle (1+0.5 for each slot)
- Level 20 techs (2:1)
- HP mats (5:1)
- Kasami bracer (2), (low) red ring (depends on stats but since I'm looking for a low one not more than 50)
Current high bid - thanks

Are you accepting PS?

If so
2 PS
3 h/arm

Last edited:
If those are the items you want, I have all of them except for the LT Mantle & Proof of Sword Saint.

300 pds
- V101
- Adpet (you might not want the H/Arms, adept adds ATA, if you do I have one of those to, just let me know)
- 100 HP Mats
- Kasami Bracer [16/50 3/15]
- All Level 20 Techs
  • Ryuker
  • Anti 7
  • Foie/Gi/Ra
  • Zonde/Gi/Ra
  • Barta/Gi/Ra
  • Shifta/Deband
  • Jellen/Zalure
  • Resta

Are you accepting PS?

If so
2 PS
3 h/arm
I don't have any present need for PS so I'm going to have to say no.

If those are the items you want, I have all of them except for the LT Mantle & Proof of Sword Saint.

300 pds
- V101
- Adpet (you might not want the H/Arms, adept adds ATA, if you do I have one of those to, just let me know)
- 100 HP Mats
- All Level 20 Techs
  • Ryuker
  • Anti 7
  • Foie/Gi/Ra
  • Zonde/Gi/Ra
  • Barta/Gi/Ra
  • Shifta/Deband
  • Jellen/Zalure
  • Resta
I'll take the H/Arms as I'll need it for awhile yet. However, I don't need Ryuker, so I took that out.

This is the current high bid. By my math that's...
300 + 25 (V101) + 35 (Adept) + 5 (H/Arms) + 20 (100 HP mats) + 2 (Kasami) + 7 (techs minus ryuker)
= 394.

I don't have any present need for PS so I'm going to have to say no.

I'll take the H/Arms as I'll need it for awhile yet. However, I don't need Ryuker, so I took that out.

This is the current high bid. By my math that's...
300 + 25 (V101) + 35 (Adept) + 5 (H/Arms) + 20 (100 HP mats) + 2 (Kasami) + 7 (techs minus ryuker)
= 394.

I'm glad I had most of the stuff you are looking for. Just to make it official my amended bid is:

300 pds
- V101
- Adept
- H/Arms
- 100 HP Mats
- Following level 20 Techs:
  • Anti 7
  • Foie/Gi/Ra
  • Zonde/Gi/Ra
  • Barta/Gi/Ra
  • Shifta/Deband
  • Jellen/Zalure
  • Resta

Pardon my ignorance - what do you mean by ph? If you mean ps, I've already indicated that I'm not accepting them.
Ph = photon hoard. Equivalent to 99pds and completely interchangeable via a quest (I believe, and not sure which); this was introduced shortly after section ID event if I recall.

Pardon my ignorance - what do you mean by ph? If you mean ps, I've already indicated that I'm not accepting them.
The military NPC in Gallon's Shop has been modified to exchange 99 Photon Drops into 1 Photon Hoard (New Item). He can also exchange 1 Photon Hoard for 99 Photon Drops. (Should make trading easier when an item is sold for hundreds of PDs.)

The military NPC in Gallon's Shop has been modified to exchange 99 Photon Drops into 1 Photon Hoard (New Item). He can also exchange 1 Photon Hoard for 99 Photon Drops. (Should make trading easier when an item is sold for hundreds of PDs.)

Ph = photon hoard. Equivalent to 99pds and completely interchangeable via a quest (I believe, and not sure which); this was introduced shortly after section ID event if I recall.
Gotcha. Thanks for the info. That's the high bid then (421).

Adept (35 PD)
HP Material x 75 (15PD)
2x Heavenly/Arm (10PD)

Techs (7PD)
Anti 7
Foie/Gi/Ra
Zonde/Gi/Ra
Barta/Gi/Ra
Shifta/Deband
Jellen/Zalure
Resta

+435PD

edit: replaced jsword with 300 pds. Apologies.

Last edited:
Jsword 0/45/0/0 (??)
Adept (35 PD)
HP Material x 75 (15PD)
2x Heavenly/Arm (10PD)

Techs (7PD)
Anti 7
Foie/Gi/Ra
Zonde/Gi/Ra
Barta/Gi/Ra
Shifta/Deband
Jellen/Zalure
Resta

+135PD
I'll value Jsword at 300 (-10 if it's sealed because I hate unsealing), putting the total at (300+35+15+10+7+135) 502 PD.

Back