A General Build for Tellusis

neonbravo

I have a Tellusis mag that I am raising and am a bit unsure on what to make the stats if I am planning to use it across several characters for the time being and one of those characters is Fomar. I am currently playing Hucast, Ramar, Ramarl and Fomar.

I know if I plan to use it on my fomar it will need substantial dex? I haven't found a Lame D'argent yet but I intend on eventually mainly using this mag on my fomar with excal.
Would a build that better suits fomar make it pointless on my other characters?

HUcast actually needs way more DEX on a Mag than FOmar does, and FOmar needs POW a lot more than MIND on a Mag, so you can probably get away with just making a HUcast Tellusis (5/133/62/0) and using that across all four classes. It won't be optimal, but it covers the DEX that HUcast absolutely does need, and you can always make another FOmar Mag later.

I have a Tellusis mag that I am raising and am a bit unsure on what to make the stats if I am planning to use it across several characters for the time being and one of those characters is Fomar. I am currently playing Hucast, Ramar, Ramarl and Fomar.

I know if I plan to use it on my fomar it will need substantial dex? I haven't found a Lame D'argent yet but I intend on eventually mainly using this mag on my fomar with excal.
Would a build that better suits fomar make it pointless on my other characters?
Tellusis goes better with Hucast than the other classes you're using since it's a better compliment to the playstyle and synergizes with Excal + POSS.

Since with Hucast the Meta build is Zerk oriented, especially considering you're zerking with Excal, the Tellusis triggers fit the playstyle perfectly since all are invincibility.

Tellusis + Excal + POSS synergize very well, and due to POSS adding 30 ATA, 0hit Lames are viable(more so if they have good attributes). You don't have to find one, you could buy a low end Lame for 5-10 pds very easily.

You actually don't need much, he just caps his ATA early with units/mags and that cap happens to be low. I feel HUct/HUcl mags do well for most classes in the early levels, including FOmar. Anything you might wanna upgrade can be compensated by materials.

HUcast actually needs way more DEX on a Mag than FOmar does, and FOmar needs POW a lot more than MIND on a Mag, so you can probably get away with just making a HUcast Tellusis (5/133/62/0) and using that across all four classes. It won't be optimal, but it covers the DEX that HUcast absolutely does need, and you can always make another FOmar Mag later.
ah gotcha, I intend on making my hucast wear a mag that like matches him. Tellusis looks nice but… its kinda hard to make it look good on alot of characters imo bc its so shiny golden and most of the costumes dont have golds that bright

Tellusis goes better with Hucast than the other classes you're using since it's a better compliment to the playstyle and synergizes with Excal + POSS.

Since with Hucast the Meta build is Zerk oriented, especially considering you're zerking with Excal, the Tellusis triggers fit the playstyle perfectly since all are invincibility.

Tellusis + Excal + POSS synergize very well, and due to POSS adding 30 ATA, 0hit Lames are viable(more so if they have good attributes). You don't have to find one, you could buy a low end Lame for 5-10 pds very easily.
oh true, im coming from hardcore so i guess i just have the ‘find everything myself’ mindset. But also i dont intend to use tellusis on my hucast long term bc i think it just doesnt complement its colors that well. i like to match

You actually don't need much, he just caps his ATA early with units/mags and that cap happens to be low. I feel HUct/HUcl mags do well for most classes in the early levels, including FOmar. Anything you might wanna upgrade can be compensated by materials.
ok so for fomar i just dump lvls into pow?

Back