A> Galatine (0/0/0/0|35)

EvilUpholsterer

No More Government Subsidies For Active Basses
Guildcard
It is time. The highest hit Galatine which has ever come up for public trade in the history of Ephinea (to my knowledge) and could possibly be tied for the highest hit in existence.

Reserve: 99 PDs

Countdown: 72 hours

Reset: 72 hours

Wants: PD, PH, PS (@95PDs each). PM for further offers of gear (HU, if any). My Discord is ALoneWolfPack#4204.

Good luck, and have fun! May the chaddest HUmar win.

CHB Rami @119 PDs

Roughly 12 hours to go on this auction. nvm i'm an idiot

Last edited:
Has this auction ended or not? Dun dun dun.

Basically Rami bid with either 23.5 hours or 24.5 hours to go depending on if your country observed DST this Sunday. If it did, Rami's bid was within the 24 hour window, while if it didn't, Rami's bid was not within the 24 hour window.

So has it ended? I'll just like the topic creator decide if they wants to extend it. If they do, Jbang is the CHB and the Auction will end on Thursday at 7:56 PM (BST), and if not, Rami is the winner.

Based on EvilUpholsterer originally posting "Roughly 12 hours to go on this auction", it is kind of obvious that his first intention for his auction was with a the 24 hour window (with 72 hour reset), based on the "If there is a bid during the final 24 hours, the countdown is extended to minimum 24 hours" rule.

> I'll just like the topic creator decide if they wants to extend it.
In my opinion, Ephinea should not let topic creators change (or decide) auction conditions in the middle of an auction especially after a bid is made.

Last edited:
I'm just going to say this auction is going to continue because:

A. I was told this was the case by other parties

B. Greed.

CHB is Jbang at 150 PDs. To avoid confusion, 72 hours from his bid (not mentioning a specific time cause that's what caused this to be screwed up in the first place).

Sorry I didn’t respond to this sooner, I have been rather busy and haven’t been checking the forums as regularly as I used to. It looks like I did bid past the 24h reset. I didn’t intend to cause any drama on the item, and apologize to Rami if this ends up costing you more pds. I am not bidding further on the item! Grats to Rami and Evil on the nice find!

CHB is RAMI @2PH. Thanks for the reply Jbang, unfortunately it was a little late, lol.

@Jbangalanga
Thanks! It's not you who should say sorry! You are fine. You just bid in because there was an auction you liked!
I am just hoping that we have clearer auction rules so that we won't encounter issues like these in the future.

@RAMI Wins! I apologise for all the drama surrounding this auction and I hope it hasn't inconvenienced anyone.

Back