A few tips for the Easter Event HBR (MA4R 1, 2, and 4)

Ade

;3
-Please read this if you're not familiar with Maximum Attack 4th Stage-R or MA4 Tickets-

1. Tickets: You'll notice you get tickets after every run. They stop accumulating after 255. You can get some really good stuff with these like Photon Drops, Luck Mats, TP Mats, and huge piles of Meseta. Be sure to load up the Episode 2 Shop Quest "To the Deepest Blue - MA4 Venue" and spend your tickets before they hit 255. Here's a link to the Wiki for that quest: https://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=To_The_Deepest_Blue_-MA4_Venue-

2. Route Selection: Generally, players want to choose their route (A, B, C, Tower Y/N) when the quest loads, so please DO NOT run and open the door to the Ragol Teleporter on Pioneer 2 / The Lab until the party leader has been given time to select the desired route. If you open the door too early, you can't choose the route and the party leader will probably just remake the room; wasting everyone's time.

3. Party Composition (this suggestion is most important in Ultimate difficulty): If you see an open HBR game that already has three people in it, please check the party composition before joining. This can be done by pressing TAB on your keyboard or whatever your controller equivalent is (for my PS4 controller it's Circle) while the cursor is on the party in the game list. Especially with Episode 2, these are not easy quests. I've already had a few instances where there's three Androids in the party and a 4th person joins with a class that doesn't have any Lv. 20+ support techs. This is generally thought to be inconsiderate. If you have another character with support techs you can swap to, it's okay to join and ask the leader to hold your spot. But if you don't, best to move on and select a different party. This isn't an actual rule of the server (none of these are), but failure to follow this suggestion will irritate a lot of people. You've been warned.

Good luck, everyone! Happy Easter!

Last edited:
I actually didn't know 3. was a function (checking the party before joining). Good tips

Reactions: Ade
Back