A few mag colors are wrong on the wiki

Derfy

Derfliest#6455
If I remember correctly outfit 1-8 is brown, 1-9 is slate blue, and 2-2 is Cyan. The only reason I found it is I was trying to make a cyan mag. It took me a few tries. I hope this helps anyone else who trys the same thing.

Actually, almost every color is wrong on the wiki. That table on the wiki is from what the server and public Teth used to give, but the client generates colors based on costume much differently. Only tested a few but looks like the server is following the client's costume->mag table.

See here: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/sky-blue-mag.5419/post-54174

That column in the wiki should probably be removed and a new table with the costume->default colors should be added.

Okay makes sense. I only dealt with those three and they were wrong. Thanks for the link!

i made this into a table for now on my wiki user page but unsure how to make it look good
I changed the line breaks on the cells into commas and it looks OK, if a little wide. Since there's 4 max values per cell, we could probably get away with having 2 values per line, making each cell 2 lines at the most, if the current version ends up causing issues.

I wouldn't worry about tables being wide, the updated skin for the wiki is responsive with tables and makes them automatically scrollable if they become too wide for someone.

Hey thx for working on this Necro, and it looks great! I dont know but if there is a way to link this chart in it would prob be real good as it makes it very easy.

Attachments

• 94C4E013-BE6A-4E4A-8808-C3D6A3FF5657.png
    94C4E013-BE6A-4E4A-8808-C3D6A3FF5657.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 21
I think it's better the way the wiki is setup, because you just look for the colour you want, then you have all the info as to what gives that specific colour.

That table looks pretty but is not as practical.

That would look really cool and be better placed on a class page, IMO. :D

Ya i do like the wiki one as well beautifully done. However i found that when scrolling over it is a bit harder and slower to tell where u are. I like that chart because its easy to download, use, see and bring up on my phone. It makes it easy to make mags, which usually means making a new char for the mag color and also based on what finished mag i want. Just wanted to recommend it in case you guys wanted to link it. If not no worries. Hey thx for listening and working hard to help us guys!

Last edited:
Back