A>20/15/0/0|40 L&K38 Combat <ended 50PD's>

RpiesSPIES

Guildcard
1630014073031.png
CHB: 40 PD's
Item has been tekked as of posting.
Can be used for Nova Dragons (and Nano's, I guess)... Maybe dorphons and astarks? Idk, I've never used it myself. Have at it if interested. It's a friggin' gatling gun.

Reserve 10pd's
48h timer
24h resets

wants:
45h+ lavis cannon :))) (buyout)
45h+ meteor cudgel (ask for appraisal)
PGF
Red Ring

Last edited:
It was rounded. The timer was slated to end 48h from the first bid which was at 12:52AM, my time. As no bids were had between the 24-0h mark following kairo (11:09AM), so there was no reset.
If you wanted the item, should've bid on it with time to spare. This ain't ebay where it just ends. Sorry you missed your chance, but that's it.

Bro could've easily said 24 hours instead of going all the way around like that, guess it was my fault for not reading the first post to know the timers and it was also my fault for not being aware that you rounded it and that's how you work. At the end of the day there's no need to be an ass, could've saved all your time and just say hey it was rounded.

For the next auction you should be more clear and not go into some weird shenanigans about ''rounding'' up your hours, makes this already confusing af forums (sometimes) even more confusing

I made the post as I was on the verge of heading to sleep.
And again, regardless, if you want an item, vote on it before the timer is nearly up.
I had set the initial countdown to 48h to allow people ample time to make the decision to go for it.
If you have more complaints, please dm me instead. There's no further reason to keep this thread up.

Back