_umbreon™ (hardcore)

shadow_FIX

ephinea music instructor
XU1zxhD.jpg

welcome to the official page for _umbreon™
why umbreon?

umbreon is my personal spirit animal, and a strong embodiment of darkness. if this kind of thing appeals to you, you're in the right place.

what is this?

this is a hardcore team. the ideal kind of player for this team is a mature adult with a good amount of experience in PSO. that being said, if you're newer and willing to learn, you'll probably do fine here.

what do i need to do to join?

this team will start and likely stay fairly small. i'll start based on a simple referral system, or if i know you already. new players will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. where it goes from there will have to be determined by f a t e.**

what are your rules?

this team will abide by two simple rules:

1. don't be an asshole.
2. contribute to the greater good (read: team points)

you can PM me on here or shoot me a message on the Ephinea discord.

the opening of Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 4 is regarded as the "fate" motive. captioned from LA Phil's wonderful description of the symphony:

“The introduction is the seed of the whole Symphony: This is fate: that fateful force which prevents the impulse to happiness from attaining its goal, which jealously ensures that peace and happiness shall not be complete and unclouded.” The “fate” theme is introduced right away as a fanfare first on horns and bassoons, then amplified by other winds. As the movement unfolds, a rhythmic theme gives way to a more plaintive mood, and is interrupted by the fanfare again: in Tchaikovsky’s description: “No! These were merely daydreams, and Fate wakes us from them.”

this is included here because it is one of my favorite pieces of music.

Last edited:
UPDATE: i think this team now has 14(?) members...17 total if you include alt accounts. we quickly rose to 3rd in hardcore team points, behind the OG HC team and the ever venerable wart of Tankstelle.

not actively recruiting but we still like people. :wacko:

Are you still 'hiring' people? At the moment, I am playing mostly HC but I have a lot of experience on Normal mode though. Got alvl 140 hucast on Herioc

Back