500ryu

500ryu

Mean team member #47
Guildcard
Hello Epinea, my tag is 500ryu and I used to play on Schtserv/gamecube sega serv back when those were a thing. I've also played on just about every other server as well.

Ive been away from the game for about 2-3 years now busy with my school life but now that I'm going to be free for the next few months I thought I would look into the game again. Hoping the players here active and competitive. xD

I play FOs generally but also have a Hucast.

My friends tell me that Ephinea is currently the best server and better than scht (not saying much).

I will be spending most of my time playing sandbox mode with old friends but I do have a vanilla account so don't be afraid to say hi or play a game if you see me in lobby. My character is a racast named Casual ract. Still in the process of mag feeding so I doubt anyone has seen me yet.

I hope to meet and play with all of you if possible~
500ryu

Name sure sounds familiar. Welcome to the server, fam.

Hello Epinea, my tag is 500ryu and I used to play on Schtserv/gamecube sega serv back when those were a thing. I've also played on just about every other server as well.

Ive been away from the game for about 2-3 years now busy with my school life but now that I'm going to be free for the next few months I thought I would look into the game again. Hoping the players here active and competitive. xD

I play FOs generally but also have a Hucast.

My friends tell me that Ephinea is currently the best server and better than scht (not saying much).

I will be spending most of my time playing sandbox mode with old friends but I do have a vanilla account so don't be afraid to say hi or play a game if you see me in lobby. My character is a racast named Casual ract. Still in the process of mag feeding so I doubt anyone has seen me yet.

I hope to meet and play with all of you if possible~
500ryu
Chaos-Kuuuuuuun! *GLOMPS Happily!*

Back