3rd Anniversary platinum badge (auction)

Celestra

Guildcard
On the advice of my fellow hunters, I'm auctioning off the Platinum Badge I just won during the anniversary event. To keep the auction fair, I will accept bids of Photon Drops/Spheres only. This Auction will run until Monday 2359 hrs (11:59pm) Eastern Time.

Let the bidding begin! :D

Click for auction countdown clock <-------------

EDIT: For the purposes of this auction, Photon Spheres are worth 99 Photon Drops, just like in the Episode 2 shop quest.

2nd Edit: Added countdown timer, click on link above (I couldn't embed it using bbcode)

tENa1B5.jpg

Last edited:
You need to set a reserve (minimum bid that your willing to auction at).
And put a timer that resets (like 24/48/72hr from when the reserve is met + resets each new CHB: current highest bidder, one day).

Congrats btw!

Okay, I asked around about a starting price....we'll start at 50 Photon Drops

I don't know how to do the timer, so I'll just check this page frequently. Unless you can help me with that.

Okay, I asked around about a starting price....we'll start at 50 Photon Drops

I don't know how to do the timer, so I'll just check this page frequently. Unless you can help me with that.

The time is manual. So right now you'd quote @Peanut 's post or tag them saying ''the reserve is met, and timer can start'' or something like that. (You just need to select a time period, the longer the better for you, especially on big auctions; a time of post is at the bottom of each post so it's easy enough to track)

If no one posts within the time specified from his post then he wins, if someone else posts a better bid, the timer resets and starts over from the new person's bid.

The time is manual. So right now you'd quote @Peanut 's post or tag them saying ''the reserve is met, and timer can start'' or something like that. (You just need to select a time period, the longer the better for you, especially on big auctions; a time of post is at the bottom of each post so it's easy enough to track)

If no one posts within the time specified from his post then he wins, if someone else posts a better bid, the timer resets and starts over from the new person's bid.

I'm just posting updates to keep it simple and I stated the time and bidding conditions in the OP.

AS of this post Peanut is in the lead with 225 PD and a Photon Sphere (99 PD's) for a total of 324 Photon Drops.

Last edited:
Update: As of 1900 EST 2018/9/9, Peanut is still in the lead with 225 PD and a PS (324 PD)

Last edited:
Update: As of 0900 EST 2018/9/10, Peanut is still in the lead with 225 PD and a PS (324 PD)

Back