3 Easy to Do Ideas

Detourist

Detourist#6717
Guildcard
1. Add a /votekick (player) command in case you get that player who goes afk at the start of a Fiasco or otherwise.

2. Add a /autotekk command that makes all your drops already tekked and to the max (+10).

3. Add any mag PBs a player may have to the bottom of the 'Customize' list in the player menu so they may be added to the 1-0 palette. (So we can finally stop having those accidental, premature PB discharges)

Of course, none of these options would be forced on players as the default PSOBB setting.

1. Nah, can be super easily abused. There's a blacklist function if you don't want to play with someone who goes AFK frequently or something like that.

2. Not happening. Tekking is a COOL AND FUN part of PSO. What would the game be without hearing that sound a few dozen times while trying to perfect your item? 8)

3. Actually a cool idea, but I don't know how feasible it is.

I had a suggestion a long time ago along the same lines of allowing the PB's to be moved among other similar things, and icr who, but either, Soda, or Soly told me that they were hardcoded into the game so it would require re-coding or something like that; so it is very doubtful this will ever happen. (afaik).

I had a suggestion a long time ago along the same lines of allowing the PB's to be moved among other similar things, and icr who, but either, Soda, or Soly told me that they were hardcoded into the game so it would require re-coding or something like that; so it is very doubtful this will ever happen. (afaik).
Fair enough. I did have one last idea which I wasn't able to recall at the time of this thread post, but here it is...

You know that weird thing that happens when you get within 5 feet of an enemy that makes your character go into a "creep" stance (which is supposed to help you but has the opposite effect)? How great would it be if you didn't have to toggle the chat menu every time to avoid it? (Especially in those fast paced mob encounters) BUT, I'm sure that's hardcoded in as well...it's just always been the most bothersome feature of PSO for me that I feel was never really addressed. (Literally, I couldn't find jack about it with multiple google searches. It just seems so pointless, this feature!)

Back