Hello~

fronebullare

Guildcard
Hi I just started on this server early this morning to satisfy my annual nostalgia trip. I've been playing since dreamcast like most people who are still playing now. I have to say I'm very impressed and pleased with the quality of life changes to this server; I think the instanced drops and shared exp are fantastic changes and the mods are great too.

I'm under 20 at the moment and find the game pretty dull without other people to play with, so I'm hoping to make some friends soon or find a team to play with consistently. If you see me in the lobby, say hi, my character's name is Frone (HUcast). See yall~

Hi I just started on this server early this morning to satisfy my annual nostalgia trip. I've been playing since dreamcast like most people who are still playing now. I have to say I'm very impressed and pleased with the quality of life changes to this server; I think the instanced drops and shared exp are fantastic changes and the mods are great too.

I'm under 20 at the moment and find the game pretty dull without other people to play with, so I'm hoping to make some friends soon or find a team to play with consistently. If you see me in the lobby, say hi, my character's name is Frone (HUcast). See yall~
Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster Heeds the call of Nostalgia! Wonderful to has you among us dear! Yeah, playing Alone kinda dims the magic quite a bit. Well, as long as you get decent play minded peeps to join your rooms. One thing we're quite proud of here is our quality of players too! Hopefully you'll meet them soon! Worse case scenario is to create a room name with "halp" in it if u wanna has company =3. *Puts Frone on her POUNCE on SIGHT list!* You're gonna like it here! Oh, and Welcome Home! =3

Thank you thank you, yeah a couple people have already been kind enough to help out, the atmosphere on the server seems friendlier than most. I'll keep that in mind if I want people to join~

hello hello!
mayu is open to new FRIENDS and newBIES, welcome back to the "no one can ever quit pso for good. most people log in to at least check the lobbies" FUN TRAIN!
or uh... welcome home? n.n~
OR OR.. or... Welcome to EPHINEA!

Hi,
welcome to Ephinea, enjoy your time here, hopefully you will stay some time with us! I played a bit solo lately but I would always prefer a nice party, makes more fun nya~ see u in game;)

Finally got a chance to meet and pounce Frone-san too! Sorry for not being too chatty dear! Mew was a lil swamped with loved ones and returning to her room =3. Moar later? =3

Back