Team Monolith

I recently assiMEWlated with Team Monolith hello fam and thank you for being patient with me my Mew Mew <3 I'll do all I can to find gear for your nooblets as well.
TYTYTYYTYTYTYTY! Your mews toybox has been a lil lop-sided lately. =3

Hiya! Mew invited me to team last week:) I joined server a couple months ago having not played since dreamcast days. Im active in game, but may go few days or weeks without playing. I work away from home on a ship sailing arounds :)
Main char is Silent lv13X Fomar.
Say hi to me ingame! :D

Hiya! Mew invited me to team last week:) I joined server a couple months ago having not played since dreamcast days. Im active in game, but may go few days or weeks without playing. I work away from home on a ship sailing arounds :)
Main char is Silent lv13X Fomar.
Say hi to me ingame! :D
Silent-kuun! No Worries dear! Take as much little time away's as u need! We'll be here! <3

*reads Eis-kun's long post throughly*
..mhm mhm.... Ooooh! A hello!? *clears throat*

Haios! The name's Mayu! Smol elf blue huney thing.
Was left ABANDONED by old team but recently assiMEWlated!~ (love mewmew<3)
You'll usually see this nerd playing on the main Huney, Mayu. Other characters are also known as:
Avligail (Ramarl)
Mews (Foney)
Laika (Racasey)

You'll usually find Mayu sitting in Lobby in the JuJu!cuzzi when BORED or AFK.. other locations vary from the left or right pillawr OR on top of a loved one... ;)
If any team members need help with hunts, leveling, or A CURE FOR BOREDOM, don't be shy to talk to the Mayu.. if unresponsive then woops. (afk)
[This also goes out to any friends or newbies or players]

ANYWAY hjahaAHAHAHAAhaa, okaie. baie. <3~ (miss you Eis)

*reads Eis-kun's long post throughly*
..mhm mhm.... Ooooh! A hello!? *clears throat*

Haios! The name's Mayu! Smol elf blue huney thing.
Was left ABANDONED by old team but recently assiMEWlated!~ (love mewmew<3)
You'll usually see this nerd playing on the main Huney, Mayu. Other characters are also known as:
Avligail (Ramarl)
Mews (Foney)
Laika (Racasey)

You'll usually find Mayu sitting in Lobby in the JuJu!cuzzi when BORED or AFK.. other locations vary from the left or right pillawr OR on top of a loved one... ;)
If any team members need help with hunts, leveling, or A CURE FOR BOREDOM, don't be shy to talk to the Mayu.. if unresponsive then woops. (afk)
[This also goes out to any friends or newbies or players]

ANYWAY hjahaAHAHAHAAhaa, okaie. baie. <3~ (miss you Eis)
SQUEEeeeeee! =3 <3

Reactions: Elf
This kinda reminds mew of an incident/scenario of her team captain leaving mew unsupervised for only a short time and coming back after an absence and seeing a HORDE of their team flags and were like.....WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE???!!!! X'D!
Finally Found what should be Eistee-taichou's new Avatar..... ACK1.png

Compassion, understanding, patience, ethics, and rugged good looks. This is an Alpha gamer.

You and Mew are going make a great addition to Jyuki's legacy. Just save me a spot for when Juni overthrows and outs me from Rudos.
You a Free Agent yet??? huh? are ya? are ya? hmm? huh? hmm? huh?

I hear this is the team to join when you are happy and fancy free.
Hios Chuckies! Yes, we're quite an annoyingly Happy group of Killers, Angels, and Demons that enjoy being useful to the community when needed. You looking for a loving home dear? =3

Back