KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!

Nanami_Momozono

In love with a fox spirit...
How many of you guys play KH? Aside from PSO and Final Fantasy games, the Kingdom Hearts series saw me through my childhood. It’s the best game series ever in my opinion!

Did you guys watch the E3 trailers that came out the past couple days? Especially the Sony conference one?? AXEL/LEA IN HD IS LIFE!!!! I adore him. Favorite character, hands down. Now if only the three fairies would give my boo a new outfit!

I have held off on buying the PS4 (mostly because I’m poor) but now I’m glad I did because there’s a KH edition of the PS4 Pro coming out!!! January 29th can’t come fast enough. I can’t decide if I want to shell out $230 for the version of the game that comes with the 3 action figures, art book and pin! :x

Who else wants to scream about this game with me??

I also found it pretty interesting at E3 they put a Date on in this time. I've played both main stream games and only played the side games (BBS, 358/2, DDD) very lightly.

I am pretty excited for the new worlds (Toy Story in particular), but I am going to have to break down and buy a PS4 lol. I don't have one yet.

How many of you guys play KH? Aside from PSO and Final Fantasy games, the Kingdom Hearts series saw me through my childhood. It’s the best game series ever in my opinion!

Did you guys watch the E3 trailers that came out the past couple days? Especially the Sony conference one?? AXEL/LEA IN HD IS LIFE!!!! I adore him. Favorite character, hands down. Now if only the three fairies would give my boo a new outfit!

I have held off on buying the PS4 (mostly because I’m poor) but now I’m glad I did because there’s a KH edition of the PS4 Pro coming out!!! January 29th can’t come fast enough. I can’t decide if I want to shell out $230 for the version of the game that comes with the 3 action figures, art book and pin! :x

Who else wants to scream about this game with me??
Mew has never played any of the Kingdom Hearts games purrsonally, but Every so often she would treat her nephew to a shopping trip to a wonderful Japanese anime/pop culture store and buy him a new KeyBlade sword <3

Back